Are you done stocking up?

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I just received a package from Amazon that I didn't order.
It's addressed to me.

There's no packing invoice in the box either. There is a tracking # on the shipping label.
I checked my credit card, PayPal, and my Amazon account and there's no charge that I can find, very weird.

Does anybody have any suggestions on what to do? I'm not sure how to get in touch with Amazon about this.
Go to Amazon, generate a Contact request, provide them a copy of the shipping label (the tracking # or number above your name should let them figure i out)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@SKYYcamel - I use 2 of these storage/organizer cases below. They hold 8-10mL vials, and bottles that are up to and including 30mL size. I like the ones with the moveable dividers like it has. Some come with the rigid bins, which tend to minimize how many bottles you can fit in them though, (like the 8-bin one on the page below). I keep my 120mL (4oz) and larger ones in 1 larger plastic storage box with a lid.

They sell the cases at Tractor Supply and Harbor Freight Tools, and likely at other similar stores, too. You need to watch the depth of any of the cases though, as some won't allow 30mL bottles if they're taller ones.

Portable Storage Case

I also use 2 of the larger (IIRC 17" x 9-10" x almost 4" deep) cases/organizers made by Store-It-All brand. They have all moveable dividers, latches that hold very well, and hold a whole bunch of favorings. They're definitely my favorite ones.

ETA: I forgot that about 2 months ago I happened on a deal at Lowe's for more organizer/storage cases, too, and bought some. It's a 2-pack, made by Craftsman, black with red handle, dividers, strong latches, etc.. They're each 17 3/8" L x 13" W x 3 1/2" D. It's called the Craftsman Bonus Pack, has a limited lifetime warranty, and they were just $15.99 for the pack of 2. They're even more rugged than the others I mentioned above.

Last edited:

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
So Saturday I emailed vaporider about the wrong mods being sent ,,, with a picture. It was after their store closed,, and since they are closed on Sundays I didn't expect a reply until 1030-1130 today,,, I haven't heard from them so I sent another email to them.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
A little off topic, but how do you all keep your DIY supplies organized? I need ideas because mine looks like a tornado hit it.
Those in the DIY thread use these nail polish cases. I would measure before purchasing. I was going to pick some up but I haven't had a chance to measure myself. I need ones that will hold 30 ml bottles. I think this case is close but I'm not 100% sure.

https://www.amazon.com/Universal-Tr...ywords=nail+polish+case&qid=1571681421&sr=8-4

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
I contacted ejuices.com about one of the zbiip's that quit working in about 2 hours. They requested a video which I did but thought it was funny. A video of something not working, duh.
I bet it was so you do not need to ship it back. Like they just wanted confirmation and it's not worth the expense of the return shipping costs.

fiddleshe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I contacted ejuices.com about one of the zbiip's that quit working in about 2 hours. They requested a video which I did but thought it was funny. A video of something not working, duh.
Vapesourcing did the same with me and promptly sent out a replacement. No need to send the mod back.

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
I bet it was so you do not need to ship it back. Like they just wanted confirmation and it's not worth the expense of the return shipping costs.
And if that's the case, you scored some free replacement parts! :D Just curious, did you try a new coil in case there was a short in the original?

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    And if that's the case, you scored some free replacement parts! :D Just curious, did you try a new coil in case there was a short in the original?
    New coil, changed chargers, turned on.off, messed with everything repeatedly.

Users who are viewing this thread