Are you done stocking up?

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I'm done stocking up but I sent Nic River an email about storing the Nic I purchased from them which was 100mg pure nic in a 150 ml bottle with PG. They replied if I put it in the freezer it's shelf life is between 6-12 months. I didn't purchase a lot because I have just started DIY and I wanted to find out if I could actually make a vapable ejuice. I was successful making two ejuice flavors which I like so that led me to emailing Nic River about the shelf life of nicotine.

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO

Well I've never had this happen to me before but if they try to get me with this they're just going to be wasting money. My Amazon account is barred from making reviews on products. I have no idea why and I've emailed them three time but they haven't responded. Which is kinda weird for Amazon.

Hey I found that link for square KangerTech coils 5-$5.39
    Atomizer Head for Kanger Subtank OCC

Thanks! Unfortunately they only have 3 boxes in stock. :(

Im still looking for my perfect tank.

Sorry to hear. I have my Smok TFV12 and my Kanger Toptank. Anything else is a bonus.

BigPappa

Ultra Member
    Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL
    I'm done stocking up but I sent Nic River an email about storing the Nic I purchased from them which was 100mg pure nic in a 150 ml bottle with PG. They replied if I put it in the freezer it's shelf life is between 6-12 months. I didn't purchase a lot because I have just started DIY and I wanted to find out if I could actually make a vapable ejuice. I was successful making two ejuice flavors which I like so that led me to emailing Nic River about the shelf life of nicotine.
    I think their estimate is just a tad off.... It takes my wife and I 14 months to go through 1 liter of 100mg, I store it for those 14 months in the pantry at room temperature and it is just fine by the time I finish the bottle. I have had nic stored for 3 years at a time (in the freezer) and it was crystal clear and just as good as day #1. I plan on storing my 15.5L of nic in the freezer for well over 20 years... It might loose a tad bit of strength over that time, but it would be so slowly so I would never notice it.

EDIT: and probably the most important thing to stock up on would be nic... you can get pg, vg, and flavoring even if there is a ban.

EDIT #2: We use our nic unflavored, so if there was something off taste-wise with the 14 month old room temp nic, we would notice as it is not having the taste masked with any flavors. The only change is that at room temp it slowly begins to get a yellow tint to it over time.

Last edited:

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
    Well I've never had this happen to me before but if they try to get me with this they're just going to be wasting money. My Amazon account is barred from making reviews on products. I have no idea why and I've emailed them three time but they haven't responded. Which is kinda weird for Amazon.

Thanks! Unfortunately they only have 3 boxes in stock. :(

Sorry to hear. I have my Smok TFV12 and my Kanger Toptank. Anything else is a bonus.
    May have to contact them about supply

[US Warehouse] Ni200 OCC Replacement Coil by Kangertech (Pack of 5)

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana

Sounds like something written by a lawyer. They don't want someone coming back to them after 7 years and saying the nic concentration is only 96% or it's turned yellow or something.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I'm sure it wasn't a gift because of the contents of the box.
    People in the shiny thread are getting them. Apparently, unscrupulous vendors send something you didn’t order for free so they can “write” a positive review to bump purchases. People have gotten some weird AF stuff.

Edit.... this is what happens when you respond to a post and you’re 4 million pages behind :oops:.Carry on with the stocking up!!

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
    That's where I've been getting them! Got 80 boxes so far and probably 60 of them where from Kanger Wholesale. May make another smaller order but I'm not pressed to do so.
    I still have 2 subtanks with the rebuildable deck,, i was hanging onto them for when I got really old so I could just drop in a coil.... But since coils for them are getting rare now I decided to just stick with my other attys & believe I can keep coiling or that someone will help me if need be. I also have the 22mm glass needed. My PIF box is growing

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    I contacted ejuices.com about one of the zbiip's that quit working in about 2 hours. They requested a video which I did but thought it was funny. A video of something not working, duh.
    I had a mod from Fasttech that went defective,and they wanted a video on that.The problem with sending them a video though,was that i told them the board was smoking and little sparks were coming from it when i hit the fire button haha.They insisted for about 3 emails that i send a video,until i finally told them i was not going to make a video of something that could burn my house down,they finally agreed and sent a new mod haha.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I just received a package from Amazon that I didn't order.
    It's addressed to me.

There's no packing invoice in the box either. There is a tracking # on the shipping label.
    I checked my credit card, PayPal, and my Amazon account and there's no charge that I can find, very weird.

Does anybody have any suggestions on what to do? I'm not sure how to get in touch with Amazon about this.
    That happened to me too. Every couple of days I would get something useless from Amazon. Looked for a contact number and called and spoke to a nice lady who said that yes some of their vendors did that to help establish a base or whatever. I told her I wanted it to stop so she assured me it would. It took a little while but it did finally stop. I mean, they could have sent something useful at least once or twice but no dice. LOL.

You could look under their contact me link and see what means are best for you.

:)

fiddleshe

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    I still have 2 subtanks with the rebuildable deck,, i was hanging onto them for when I got really old so I could just drop in a coil.... But since coils for them are getting rare now I decided to just stick with my other attys & believe I can keep coiling or that someone will help me if need be. I also have the 22mm glass needed. My PIF box is growing
    I have 1 of those somewhere. I havent seen it in awhile.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO

Not that rare Kanger Wholesale still has 436 boxes in stock after my order.

Users who are viewing this thread