Phoenix, AZ
Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Is the separator necessary? And what shipping are you talking about?

No, they are no "necessary". Without spacers for each battery if you don't have the case full then the batteries can freely roll side to side. So basically, these at FT and IMR aren't really battery boxes so much as they are just boxes that happen to fit 4x 18650 batteries lol.

There's no free shipping at FT unless you spend $20+. So for a 3-pack of 4x18650 batt cases, you're looking at $2.62 shipping charge.

If you want to go as cheap as possible for long term battery storage, just buy the regular old battery cases and wrap them in plastic food wrap.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2020

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I ordered 4 liters of 100 mg/ml nic a couple of years ago, separated it all into 100ml Boston Rounds glass bottles, boxed it up, and stored it in the freezer. More than a year later I've only used one of the bottles to mix at my 3mg vape strength, and that nic bottle is still way more than half full. Vaping at 10W it should last many years. It's still water clear and likely will stay clear for many years at 0 degrees F.

fiddleshe

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    No, they are no "necessary". Without spacers for each battery if you don't have the case full then the batteries can freely roll side to side. So basically, these at FT and IMR aren't really battery boxes so much as they are just boxes that happen to fit 4x 18650 batteries lol.

There's no free shipping at FT unless you spend $20+. So for a 3-pack of 4x18650 batt cases, you're looking at $2.62 shipping charge.

If you want to go as cheap as possible for long term battery storage, just buy the regular old battery cases and wrap them in plastic food wrap.
    In all reality I live in the desert where humidity is low so I am not so worried about water unless I get another aquarium which puts a lot of moisture in the air.

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    I'm just sitting here waiting on FT. No tracking on anything lately.:yawn:

When it does get a tracking number, does it start with an A or L? The latter are slow when tracking. If it starts with an A, USPS won't show it since it gets its own USPS tracking number once in the states which they won't tell you about. It does track with 17track though.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have the Thelema 200 gift box coming from Health Cabin. No rush. I'm a sucker for these limited kits. I keep going back and forth whether to get the Thelema DNA gift box but I already have the 250c mod. I wish they had just a gift box of the replacement covers without the mod.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I'm waiting for a Bull City Flavor order.

I do too. My order was significantly cheaper at BC over Flavor Jungle & Hempnetix (heartland) with shipping added, and even without BC 6% coupon.

118/120ml FW Candy Cane

Flavor Jungle (120ml) - $19.47
    Hempnetix (118ml) - $16.19
    BillCity (118ml) - $12.16 ($11.68 w/ 6% coupon)

bc ftw

Last edited:

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I'm waiting for a Bull City Flavor order.
    And I just placed an order at Bull City. This is the first vape supply order I have placed in well over a year. Was getting low on hubby's black cherry flavoring. He vapes some of my Sgt. Rock's menthol from time to time but pretty well sticks to his 12mg black cherry.

Gonna have to place an order from FT before long for more g-s air 1.2oHm coils but other than that i am pretty well set for the rest of my life.

I've been away for a while. Recently passed my 10th smoke free anniversary. The things the powers that be have been doing still makes my blood boil. Such a shame this life saving way to quit smoking is being withheld from folks now.

Last edited:

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Congrats @mattiem I just passed my 12th.
    We that discovered this miracle and were able to stock up before it got the attention of busybodies are so very fortunate. I will use a word I very seldom ever use but in this case it fits. I DESPISE those that have almost killed the vaping industry. So many small businesses put out of business and so many smokers will never experience what we have, all in the name of the almighty dollar. The powers that be were losing some of it and they weren't going to allow it to continue. :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread