Are you done stocking up?

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Over the past few weeks, I've read a few posts on the FT forum & Reddit of people saying that other Chinese sites are charging (quite heftily) for the Chinese govt taxes. I didn't bother to check any of the other sites out myself, though - I don't need anything, so I'll just take their word for it.
    Is this coming from people who normally purchase from China, though? Many people consider a S&H fee being raised from $15 to $20 "hefty", and $20-25+ is very common from China in my experience.

I figure the broad selection of brand new items, and the fact that they're listed at almost 1/2 the price as in US shops, I figure I'm okay with paying a bit more in S&H.

I just bought some stuff from sourcemore, HealthCabin, and Vapesourcing like a month ago - S&H still seemed pretty normal then.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Got maybe my last china order in, not risking waiting longer, as sure other china site is only a matter of time, so making sure I get a few more insiders, only got 1 and love it, and I know better not to have backups.

08DJnb0.png

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    The UK seems to be standing firm on their studies which is great to see. They may eventually slide into a position of monopoly on vaping simply as a result of how sheepishly dumb our world is, lol.
    Although the UK has a completely different attitude towards e-cigs, it doesn't help when the rest of the world has a different opinion.
    If there's anything the UK has, it's juice companies, but gadget-wise they're almost non-existent, there are a few brands but they're mostly high end.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Today I see vpdistributions had a blowout sale while I wasn't paying attention and now has no products listed on their site. I hope I have enough zmax to last me.

VP removed their products from their site about 4 months ago. That blowout sale was only for orders $2,000 and up.

Reactions: Z-Lee

Technonut

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 11, 2010
    East Coast, USA
    Yet another great sale from ejuicesteals... This weekend only: Totally free shipping over $30.00, PLUS 15% off using code HOLIDAY22.... :thumb:

Sometimes I wish they would stop these insane sales....(not really, LoL! ) :drool: After yet another order, I now have PLENTY of tasty eLiquid to supplement my DIY efforts for a LONG time!

Steals.png

EDIT: The star of this order for me would be the Aspire Triton Mini coils for only 99 cents a five pack (before 15% off discount).... :shock: Being Nautilus compatible, these temp-limiting coils will do nicely with my DNA / Dicodes devices, especially when using the appropriate bridge with my boro mods.... ;) :)

Last edited:

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Yet another great sale from ejuicesteals... This weekend only: Totally free shipping over $30.00, PLUS 15% off using code HOLIDAY22.... :thumb:

Sometimes I wish they would stop these insane sales....(not really, LoL! ) :drool: After yet another order, I now have PLENTY of tasty eLiquid to supplement my DIY efforts for a LONG time!

View attachment 986615

EDIT: The star of this order for me would be the Aspire Triton Mini coils for only 99 cents a five pack (before 15% off discount).... :shock: Being Nautilus compatible, these temp-limiting coils will do nicely with my DNA / Dicodes devices, especially when using the appropriate bridge with my boro mods.... ;) :)
    Nice find!

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Well it's a done deal, Fasttech is gone.

Since I think yesterday the domain name no longer resolves to a website.

oMvtlC0.jpg
    Yep, the pages aren't loading for me anymore as of yesterday. It's kind of crazy how something that felt like a pillar in the community just up and vanishes like a fart in the wind.

R.I.P. indeed, you will be missed. (I'd still like to be able to use my $34 gift cert :cry:)

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Another biting the dust - myvpro.com is closing down, 40% whats left with 'Vape40"
    I have a huge cart waiting to be paid for. First I'd like to be able to redeem the points I've acquired that they won't allow me to use because it says my account is restricted and to contact a site admin. No points, no sale. Really, it's the principle.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    R.I.P. indeed, you will be missed. (I'd still like to be able to use my $34 gift cert :cry:)

Did you try getting your money back? I know a few people posted on the FT forum stating they got gift card money back to their paypal accounts. You may have to do a paypal dispute now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread