Are you done stocking up?

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Another biting the dust - myvpro.com is closing down, 40% whats left with 'Vape40"

I shouldn't have, but I placed an order. I got the very last vaporesso Gen 200, silver, and a lost vape Centaurius starter kit in gunmetal and walnut.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I shouldn't have, but I placed an order. I got the very last vaporesso Gen 200, silver, and a Lost Vape Centaurius starter kit in gunmetal and walnut.

Me too, I got the black/silver Hellvape Hell 200 coming, wanted one since seeing @hittman's review.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Me too, I got the black/silver Hellvape Hell 200 coming, wanted one since seeing @hittman's review.

I almost bought one of those, too, but I've been spending a lot of money lately, so I decided not to get it. I really shouldn't have bought anything.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2020
    Another biting the dust - myvpro.com is closing down, 40% whats left with 'Vape40"
    I shouldn't have, but I placed an order.

MyVPro:
    Steam Crave Mini Robot Combo Kit (mod + RTA) - $39.99,
    Minus 40%,
    Plus shipping, adult signature fee, 'estimated' tax = $46.08

Health Cabin:
    Steam Crave Mini Robot mod - $18.55 & Mini Robot RTA - $19.04
    Minus 15% XMAS coupon,
    Plus shipping = $41.29

Just sayin'.

Still, it's sad they're closing.

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    MyVPro:
    Minus 40%, Plus shipping, adult signature fee, 'estimated' tax = $46.08

Health Cabin:
    Minus 15% XMAS coupon, Plus shipping = $41.29

Just sayin'.

I did pick up a Dna250c mod for $67 shipped there.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    MyVPro:
    Minus 40%, Plus shipping, adult signature fee, 'estimated' tax = $46.08

Health Cabin:
    Minus 15% XMAS coupon, Plus shipping = $41.29

Just sayin'.

It's probably worth the extra $5, because you wouldn't have to wait 4 weeks to get your order. Depending on how fast they ship, you should have your stuff within a week.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    It's probably worth the extra $5, because you wouldn't have to wait 4 weeks to get your order. Depending on how fast they ship, you should have your stuff within a week.

This, and the China situation - meaning COVID lockdowns and vape regulations. I have not been keeping tabs by any means on either of these situations, but the question to me these days is whether I'll even get a package from China. Sure, I can file a chargeback if I have to, but $5 is not a whole lot to pay for a bit of convenience and peace-of-mind.

First it was buy wherever you like.

Then the shipping bans along with state bans made buying from China almost the only choice for many and the only choice for some.

Now, we did a complete 180 and I won't recommend buying from china (anything) right now.

:rolleyes:

MLEJ

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2020
    It's probably worth the extra $5, because you wouldn't have to wait 4 weeks to get your order.

but $5 is not a whole lot to pay for a bit of convenience and peace-of-mind.
    Agreed & agreed, definitely.

my point was less the small difference in price than the regulatory burden in the USA (adult signature fee, higher shipping rates from being unable to use USPS, etc.) making MyVPro, et al less competitive & so driving them out of business. Also the US war against vaping creating the need for many of us to count pennies because we had to stock up a lifetime's worth of gear & supplies leading us to order from Chinese vendors rather than support our own nation's small businesses.

Technonut

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 11, 2010
    East Coast, USA
    Damn that ejuicesteals! They just HAD to get some good custard liquids in... :drool:

Just letting folks know that despite them stating free shipping over $60.00 now, the previous free shipping over $30.00 promotion was working as of yesterday... ;) The code 10CART was also working for an additional 10% off.

I SWEAR this will be my last order for awhile (riiiight... :unsure: )

EJsteals.png

I'm more than stocked-up on vape-hardware for the rest of my life, so I suppose it isn't a bad thing to indulge in some tasty commercial eLiquids once in awhile, especially at the fantastic prices....

EDIT: Looks like even a better sale this weekend only.... :)

EJS Sale.png

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    MyVPro store closing sale is now 50% off sitewide. Code is: VAPE50
    I bought something there when it was 40% off and received it already. I think if I had waited then what I wanted would have been sold out.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    It is said that a new TPD standard is being worked on in Europe, if you live here you should build up your stock in 2023, after that it will be very expensive to buy anything that can be used in an electric cigarette, this also applies to all components that goes in juice.

Users who are viewing this thread