Are you done stocking up?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Pharmaceutical corporations have the resources to walk advanced personal vaporizers through these regulations. They have the labs, testing protocols, finances, and manufacturing facilities to easily comply. I just don't know what to think anymore. It's almost like the regs were written to hand everything over to big pharma and kick BT to the curb. I would take some small perverse pleasure if such was the case. Just thinking out loud here.
The FDA originally (back in 2009) insisted that ecigs WERE pharmaceuticals. And, that's how they seem to be regulating them, as strictly as pharmaceuticals.

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
Are they going to do house-to-house freezer searches? Or follow anyone they see vaping home and conduct search and seizures? Rely on the vaping equivalent of narcs? Not sure how such a thing could even work. Not that it's never occurred to me, but I've tried to file it under Irrational Fears. :p

I agree.

Reactions: bnrkwest

Down-Time

Verified Member
Feb 23, 2016
Colorado, USA
"What happens when our fancy ARMOR packaging disappears? "

V1 FTW!

This was my 1st order from them. I had no idea what 'fancy packaging' they were referring to and their product description makes no mention of it.

The V2 is shipped in Amber glass. :thumb:

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Are they going to do house-to-house freezer searches? Or follow anyone they see vaping home and conduct search and seizures? Rely on the vaping equivalent of narcs? Not sure how such a thing could even work. Not that it's never occurred to me, but I've tried to file it under Irrational Fears. :p

A while ago someone suggested calculating how much juice you could make with your nic stash and what it might be worth. I ran the numbers for 10mg juice at $30 for a 30ml bottle (a little black market mark-up). The result for my little stash was pretty shocking. Not quite Walter White territory but people get robbed and murdered for a lot less. I ain't saying what my number was. I mean, how do I know who you guys really are behind your keyboards, pumping me for information. :shock:

After doing that calculation I would be more worried about people breaking into my house to steal my nic than the feds knocking on the door.

Vandal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
A while ago someone suggested calculating how much juice you could make with your nic stash and what it might be worth. I ran the numbers for 10mg juice at $30 for a 30ml bottle (a little black market mark-up). The result for my little stash was pretty shocking. Not quite Walter White territory but people get robbed and murdered for a lot less. I ain't saying what my number was. I mean, how do I know who you guys really are behind your keyboards, pumping me for information. :shock:

After doing that calculation I would be more worried about people breaking into my house to steal my nic than the feds knocking on the door.
My sister (who is also my roommate) was getting concerned about how much freezer space I might be taking up. When I told her how much somebody here calculated a liter of 100mg nic could be worth in the future, she told me I should get more, lol. Yeah, I think we might want to be careful who we let know what we have.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States

Wow, you are right. I just figured it up at $1 per ml at a 24mg strength. Time for a new Alarm System.....

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
QUOTE="mikepetro, post: 17927299, member: 122281"]Wow, you are right. I just figured it up at $1 per ml at a 24mg strength. Time for a new Alarm System.....[/QUOTE]

Les-Baer-1911-Boss-.45.jpg

In Texas we just use the 1911 alarm system............:evil:

GunMonkeyINTL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2014
NC
...which is hugely effective when you're not home. Or the neighbor kid tells mommy that your kid says you mix your own juice.

You don't have to worry about brown-coat wearing Jack-booted thugs kicking your door down right after the hit the neighbors (my nearest neighbor is far enough away that I'd have time to dig a hole while they were searching my "next door" neighbors house).

No, what you have to worry about is the stupid infraction that brings LE into your house and they just happen to find your nic...or your daughter's boyfriend who thinks he's a "thug fo life"... Or...

Having a a nic stash could be a liability in the future. I'm just saying. That's all I was saying.

Reactions: bnrkwest

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
...which is hugely effective when you're not home. Or the neighbor kid tells mommy that your kid says you mix your own juice.

You don't have to worry about brown-coat wearing Jack-booted thugs kicking your door down right after the hit the neighbors (my nearest neighbor is far enough away that I'd have time to dig a hole while they were searching my "next door" neighbors house).

No, what you have to worry about is the stupid infraction that brings LE into your house and they just happen to find your nic...or your daughter's boyfriend who thinks he's a "thug fo life"... Or...

Having a a nic stash could be a liability in the future. I'm just saying. That's all I was saying.
It would be a worse liability NOT to have it.....

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Something surprised me when I went thru my old stash and I had less than I thought. I really haven't bought much for years but e juice and a few clearo's. I had to do some serious upgrades LOL I just never thought vaping would come to this.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I'm thinking of getting a provari if theu are still around by the August date. I'm on a budget, but it seems like a good buy and I can always up my ohms. I do up 1. What's 1.3 when you are looking for good gear for the future.
I got the glovari for $29

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
I'm thinking of getting a provari if theu are still around by the August date. I'm on a budget, but it seems like a good buy and I can always up my ohms. I do up 1. What's 1.3 when you are looking for good gear for the future.
1.3 ohms is the Playground of the old school Provaris..

Users who are viewing this thread