Are you done stocking up?

4GTM

Feb 8, 2013
I'm done, I got my small chest freezer...it holds nic and food, food being the priority..for real, I swear I got it for my....I'm so toast, I confess I got it for food :lol:, nic really so there...it has room for food, some food.
With the deadlines staring at me I continuously run back to my stash which hasn't changed just to make sure I'm good. I count everything again, surely I'm not the only one...right.
I still window shop :) then count my treasures again and decide my stash is safe...yet I continue to look.
I did make an order today via fasttech for o rings and it went thru via paypal. I assume it went through because it was just o rings. I will make a small device order thru a china site after the deadline just to see if it makes it through.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I'm done, I got my small chest freezer...it holds nic and food, food being the priority..for real, I swear I got it for my....I'm so toast, I confess I got it for food :lol:, nic really so there...it has room for food, some food.
With the deadlines staring at me I continuously run back to my stash which hasn't changed just to make sure I'm good. I count everything again, surely I'm not the only one...right.
I still window shop :) then count my treasures again and decide my stash is safe...yet I continue to look.
I did make an order today via fasttech for o rings and it went thru via paypal. I assume it went through because it was just o rings. I will make a small device order thru a china site after the deadline just to see if it makes it through.
What? You haven't hit the making spreadsheets of your stash contents yet? You are NOT prepared! ;)

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I did make an order today via fasttech for o rings

FYI for the future, if you mean just regular old orings and not proprietary seals and gaskets, oringsandmore.com is a great source for orings and they are better quality. Reasonable shipping. I'm assuming you're in the USA. Apologize if you're not.

4GTM

Feb 8, 2013
    FYI for the future, if you mean just regular old orings and not proprietary seals and gaskets, oringsandmore.com is a great source for orings and they are better quality. Reasonable shipping. I'm assuming you're in the USA. Apologize if you're not.
    What I love about the peeps here, thank you for the info. I've learned so much in a short amount of time.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    No, I think the FDA would consider them an "accessory", and thus not subject PMTA or other regulatory nonsense.

Don't be so sure. If those totes have labels on them that say "Vape Totes", then they aren't allowed. It's all in the marketing.

Reactions: NolaMel

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2013
    Midwest, USA
    Don't be so sure. If those totes have labels on them that say "Vape Totes", then they aren't allowed. It's all in the marketing.

Hold up. We're all vapers, so we're all inextricably tied to the dirty word "vaping." Everybody cancel your plans to cross state lines, that's technically illegal going forward.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: NolaMel

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    I don't know if you were referencing particular mechanical mods or not, but....

You might want to check here to see if anything interests you. I sorted them Low to High price, to see if anything interested me. But you'll find plenty of the higher priced things on pages 3 & 4.

30% 30 Days
    Thanks JC!!! :wub:

Bought a Venom R by DnV (French RDA) that I've been interested in since its release.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015

Yes, it is, and it's wonderful nic base, IMO and many others. You can get Free S/H at a $50 or more order, too. So if you need amber glass bottles and polycone caps for decanting it, and/or maybe a bottle of flavoring...you can hit that amount by getting those things, too. Also, if you've never ordered fron them before you can use the coupon code VAPEMAG for 5% off your total order.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I think I have ordered from them before.

Does your wife have a different email addy than you? If she does...place the order under her name and use hers. The code will still work. It's the email addy that their system recognizes, to see if the code will work again or not.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Thanks JC. I think I have ordered from them before. May pick up 2 liters, undecided right now.

Just get one of these...

Nicotine Solution - 100mg Gallon

That way when your Crazy Uncle staggers up to your door and in a Zombie Voice say's "Nicotine", you'll have something to get rid of him with.

Less Messy than breaking out the Chainsaw.

Reactions: Rossum

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
    Sep 29, 2019
    North-Central PA (flyover country)
    You might want to check here to see if anything interests you. I sorted them Low to High price, to see if anything interested me. But you'll find plenty of the higher priced things on pages 3 & 4.

30% 30 Days

Thanks! 30% is getting there...

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
    Sep 29, 2019
    North-Central PA (flyover country)

They're dollar store totes. I put the "advanced vape supply" sticker on 'em after I get 'em home. There's a sticker on my chair too.

Users who are viewing this thread