Are you done stocking up?

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Detroit
I'm in the KFL camp as well. I love my CLR tanks & Doggystyles too, but I've always marveled at the KFL. Built like a brick outhouse, no moving parts, minimal o-rings. It just says vapocalypse survivor, to me. I like knowing I have a few KFLs & Kayfil tools in the stash. Wasteland? Bring it on...lol

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Um, well, so am I ;)

It looks to be the truth so I’m very happy that I took advantage of all the crazy flash sales from most of the Chinese sites about 2 years ago.

It was like a feeding frenzy here at ECF and it was so much fun! Every day heralded more vape mail and I always found something that I wanted to lol! At the same time people were lapping up everything Asmodus and stabwood. Oh then the Provari streak hit on eBay. So of course I needed all of this even though I don’t vape MTL. I’ll be listing those soon lol!

I had a terrible case of FOMO or Fear Of Missing Out!! So I bought oodles of vape gear. Some pretty decent buys on good quality gear and a lot of kits for noobies to either sell to or pif to depending on how much I paid for it.

I miss those days! I was still somewhat new to vaping so everything was a Shiny to me and a lot of other newer forum members. There was A LOT of activity here on every sub thread. It was fun!

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Likewise, "stuck" on Kayfun 5/se, Skylines, Primes, I did order the Kayfun X because why not, but not too much evolution happening with open systems; I think the "golden age" has wrapped up and we're in the wasteland years.
I have tons of KFL too :) nothing like a KFL on a Provari :)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I bought a bunch of kayfun clones but never had an authentic. I didn't stick with them long. There are still new tanks coming out. It seems like Hellvape has a new one about every other week. However, the number of tanks coming on the market pales in comparison to the amount of pods and disposables.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    It looks to be the truth so I’m very happy that I took advantage of all the crazy flash sales from most of the Chinese sites about 2 years ago.

Been at this longer ;) Most of my RTAs were bought on similar sales, before the first (2016) scare. Although the reason for the sales then was more that everyone was going to sub ohm, so mtl tanks were deeply discounted. The more recent additions to my stash were mostly regulated mods, to fill out the ranks. :)

I have tons of KFL too :) nothing like a KFL on a Provari :)

Or on an SVD2 ;)

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Detroit
    Been at this longer ;) Most of my RTAs were bought on similar sales, before the first (2016) scare. Although the reason for the sales then was more that everyone was going to sub ohm, so mtl tanks were deeply discounted. The more recent additions to my stash were mostly regulated mods, to fill out the ranks. :)

That was a great time for MTLers to stock up. The sales were awesome.

My KFLs usually ride on an evic mini or Aspire CF mod. Any mod that works is a good mod for a KFL!

Or on an SVD2 ;)

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Detroit

Or on an SVD2 ;)

That was a great time for MTLers to stock up. The sales were awesome.

My KFLs usually ride on an evic mini, or Aspire CF mod.
    Any mod that works is a good mod for a KFL!

(not sure what's going on with the posts for me. some weird stuff. Probably cockpit error)

Users who are viewing this thread