Clown World, USA
    18650batterystore.com labor day sale + free ship on orders $20+

Molicel P28A 18650 2800mAh 35A Battery $4.40
    Molicel 21700 P42A 4200mAh 45A Battery $4.63
    Samsung 40T 21700 4000mAh 35A Battery (40T3) $4.35
    EVE 25P 18650 2500mAh 20A Battery $2.50
    EVE 29V 18650 2850mAh 8.4A Battery $1.85
    EVE 20P 18650 2000mAh 30A Battery $2.00

Also Epoch 18350 1100mAh 9A IMR Battery on sale. Great 18350 batt $4.75. If it was under $4 like in 2019 or 2020 I'd buy more.

Last edited:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Also Epoch 18350 1100mAh 9A IMR Battery on sale. Great 18350 batt $4.75. If it was under $4 like in 2019 or 2020 I'd buy more.

Thanks for the info.

That one got me. I got 1/2 dozen of these. Now I can break out my P3's and Classic's again. I've tried other brands and they were all junk so to the storage bin they went. I hope these live up to the rating I saw on the website for them.

(I don't like the P3's/Classics in 18650 mode. Just tooo long for me and you can't find and 18450/500 anyone, least I can't)

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I hope these live up to the rating I saw on the website for them.

I don't like the P3's/Classics in 18650 mode. Just tooo long for me

I agree. I use 18350s in my old tube mods that can take them. 10W/3.5A or less with thin 30 or 33 gauge wire 1.5-2 ohms and these batteries are excellent. I get over 300 2-second puffs on a fully charged one. Personally I don't think any 18350 will be impressive over 15W/5A.

can't find and 18450/500 anyone, least I can't

If you can find the MXJO 18500, I recommend them for under 5 amps. No mooch test for those, but I use them at 3.5A or less and they seem very good. You still might find them, but they will be old stock most likely unless you get them at the trusted battery stores like 18650bs, IMRbatteries or Liionwholesale. I still prefer 18350 in tube mods though. 18500 still too long for me. I only bought them for a Provari V2 I acquired (button top only for the V2) but I much prefer the Zmax mini to the Provari V2.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Sourcemore wants me to provide them with a picture of my credit card...

Please kindly provide the photo of your credit card to us.
    The photo needs to show the first four and the last six of the card numbers only, the middle numbers should be covered.
    This is required by the risk control system, thanks for your kind understanding.

I just now replied telling them that I am not a new customer and that if they cannot trust me then they can just cancel the $300 order.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas

I just now replied telling them that I am not a new customer and that if they cannot trust me then they can just cancel the $300 order.

I don't blame you. I wouldn't do it either. That sounds awfully fishy to me. SM is doing a lot of things lately to lose them business. I wonder how much longer they'll stay afloat with business practices like that.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I don't blame you. I wouldn't do it either. That sounds awfully fishy to me. SM is doing a lot of things lately to lose them business. I wonder how much longer they'll stay afloat with business practices like that.

Could understand if I was a new customer, but I'm not. I even emailed them telling them to provide me with their alternate paypal account before I placed the order, but they refused and said I had to use credit card.

I don't like to play games when I buy stuff.

Unrelated:

I appears that Sourcemore is Geekvape. Credit card charge shows "GEEKVAP".

Vapesourcing is Eleaf. I had to dispute a charge 2 or 3 years ago and they sent in a rebuttal. The documentation they sent to my CC company included a PDF invoice with the Eleaf letterhead on it.

I bet all these companies are ultimately a subsidiary of Smok looooooooool

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Oh my this new format is really not as user friendly as the old one, can’t find anything! LOL Just popped in to say my Kayfun X clone arrived and it really looks nice. I have not tried it yet, getting over bronchitis so my vaping is taking a back seat at the moment.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

Please kindly provide the photo of your credit card to us.
    The photo needs to show the first four and the last six of the card numbers only, the middle numbers should be covered.
    This is required by the risk control system, thanks for your kind understanding.

Just an update. Sourcemore never did reply to my reply that I would not supply a pic of my credit card. But the order has not been cancelled and they didn't give a refund (still in "proicessing" status). I know they had a holiday last weekend or whatever so I will give them until mid next week to reply and either cancel or ship. If not I'll contact them to ask for an ETA on the order shipment. Eventually I may have to do a chargeback but I hope not.

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

That’s weird. I just put in an order last week at some point but there werent any issues with it.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Just an update. Sourcemore never did reply to my reply that I would not supply a pic of my credit card. But the order has not been cancelled and they didn't give a refund (still in "proicessing" status). I know they had a holiday last weekend or whatever so I will give them until mid next week to reply and either cancel or ship. If not I'll contact them to ask for an ETA on the order shipment. Eventually I may have to do a chargeback but I hope not.

I wonder if it was some employee trying to get your card info.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

So instead of waiting until tomorrow or Thursday, which I originally intended, I emailed SM this morning asking for an ETA for the shipment of my order or an ETA on the refund if they are deciding not to ship. What prompted me to contact them today was because 2 items in my order were changed from in stock "24 hours" to "Preorder". I didn't even mention the change to preorder status of the 2 items.

Well just 20 min ago I got a notification that my order shipped. The email shows the whole order and doesn't say anything about it being a partial shipment. So looked at my order and one of the items changed back to "24 hours" but the other is still showing as "Pre order".

And just now I got a response to my email stating that my order shipped and to wait for logistics information. I replied asking if the whole order shipped. I don't expect a quick response or even any response.

I'm a little skeptical right now so I think that when I get my package I'm going to video myself getting it from my porch and opening it up in case something is missing.

I wonder if it was some employee trying to get your card info.

Anything's possible, but I think they just wised up. When you mention either order cancellation/refund or chargeback, they don't like to hear that and usually do the right thing as a result. At least that's been my experience with China-based vape retailers.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Well SM got back to me after I went to bed last night and said the complete order was shipped. That one product still shows as 'Pre order" so I guess it is possible that SM does not warehouse 100% everything they sell and picks up product from manufacturers once they have X amount of products to pick up from that manufacturer, like Fasttech. We'll see.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2013
    Salem, OR
    Well SM got back to me after I went to bed last night and said the complete order was shipped. That one product still shows as 'Pre order" so I guess it is possible that SM does not warehouse 100% everything they sell and picks up product from manufacturers once they have X amount of products to pick up from that manufacturer, like Fasttech. We'll see.

Is that why the few things I would still like to order from FastTech have said "ships in 7 days" for the last 6 months?

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Is that why the few things I would still like to order from FastTech have said "ships in 7 days" for the last 6 months?

Probably. If you want it, just purchase it. It won't likely ever turn into "In stock" or "Ships next day".

MLEJ

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2020
    Sourcemore wants me to provide them with a picture of my credit card

I appears that Sourcemore is Geekvape. Credit card charge shows "GEEKVAP"

I wonder if it was some employee trying to get your card info
    i placed an order w/ SM at the beginning of Sept. Got the request for a pic of my cc & did as they asked. It did occur to me that it could be a scam so the pic showed only the digits of the card # they requested, no expiration date or 3-digit code. Figured any false charges that might happen anyway could be taken care of w/ a phone call. Card bill showed the charge as being from SAVAGLORY. Maybe SM uses several payment processors. Never got an email saying the order shipped. The order info page on my account showed "complete" but there was never a tracking #.

Anyhow, the order came today. Mostly backup coil heads they had on clearance (i had one of my periodic "did i stock up enough?" episodes). Everything ordered arrived.

SM's info page says they're using a new shipper to lower the cost. Maybe new shipper + new (cheaper) payment processor...?

Aside from the pic thing, it all went normally, though most vendors have sent emails when an order shipped. Thought you'd like to know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread