Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I was down to 4 on my diy juice. But went up to 5-6 range. Miss the throat. I’m expecting to be at 24 by the Xmas rolls around so I don’t go on a mass murdering spree. Lol. Not to mention I work from home, so it’s easy to get away with a nicotine level so low.
For me, it's not like I need alot of nic to function, because I have given up vaping for days, a few times , and it hasn't bothered me....I actually know I can quit, but I just enjoy everything about it, so I continue. The only reason I do vape 24mg, is because if I vape, I need that intense TH...I tried 18 a few times and it's like breathing in plain air

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thunderthud54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2016
Tallahassee, Florida
@Thunderthud54 ... did you get a shipping notice or the Prime itself yet. I too ordered Monday morning and this morning my order status was still marked as "processing". I contacted OV and they told me I should have paid attention to the note above the 'In Stock' when ordering that they are not getting them 'till the 20th of this month. I was told I can wait or get a refund. I chose to wait.

But dang ... the email explicitly said they were in stock and I don't recall seeing that message when I placed my order. It is what it is ... so the wait is on. Just curious how you made out.

Mike, I replied to one of your posts in case you don’t have this update:

This afternoon I emailed Eric at OV since no ship notice which I was expecting November 20th. He replied and said Svoemesto had to do one final quality control check on the batch of Kayfun Primes which took a few days longer than expected. The Primes are currently enroute to OV, and barring any issue with customs, they should arrive Friday. He hopes to ship them out this coming Saturday :)
Anyway, sure sounds like the Prime will be worth our wait. I’ll update when I know more.....

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
For me, it's not like I need alot of nic to function, because I have given up vaping for days, a few times , and it hasn't bothered me....I actually know I can quit, but I just enjoy everything about it, so I continue. The only reason I do vape 24mg, is because if I vape, I need that intense TH...I tried 18 a few times and it's like breathing in plain air

You guys are much tougher than I am. I think 24mg at this point would kill me.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

This afternoon I emailed Eric at OV since no ship notice which I was expecting November 20th. He replied and said Svoemesto had to do one final quality control check on the batch of Kayfun Primes which took a few days longer than expected. The Primes are currently enroute to OV, and barring any issue with customs, they should arrive Friday. He hopes to ship them out this coming Saturday :)
Anyway, sure sounds like the Prime will be worth our wait. I’ll update when I know more.....

Thanks for the update ... I was looking for a shipping notice this week ... I'll put the patience cap back on my head.

access0denied

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2015

Yes worth the wait. Best tank I’ve ever had just wish they had black, shorter, 24-25mm option. But yes a great tank. Worth ever penny.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
You guys are much tougher than I am. I think 24mg at this point would kill me.
I guess it's because I never changed my vaping style and type of vaping since I started...I started with a basic cig a like with 24? Then went into carts with 24, then to rebuildable gennys with 24, then to kayfuns. Since vaping gennys 5 years ago, the vape now is pretty much exactly like my vape now, so 24 feels like it did then..I know If I went into sub tanks and dtl, I would probably lower, but I tried that once and didn't care for it to much

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
I guess it's because I never changed my vaping style and type of vaping since I started...I started with a basic cig a like with 24? Then went into carts with 24, then to rebuildable gennys with 24, then to kayfuns. Since vaping gennys 5 years ago, the vape now is pretty much exactly like my vape now, so 24 feels like it did then..I know If I went into sub tanks and dtl, I would probably lower, but I tried that once and didn't care for it to much

I started 3.5 years ago. I wasted a ton of money on stuff until I discovered ProVaris and Kabuki tanks. Now it's mostly PVs, SX Minis and a couple of JACs along with Ego One tank. While I own a bunch of real Kayfuns and lots off fakes, I've never really gotten into building. One of the nice guys here showed me the right way to do it. But about the same time I started working on my wife's father's estate, which is the nightmare from hell, and that's taken most of my free time. However, I will have 95% of it wrapped up by year-end, at which point I do plan on getting back to building.

Thunderthud54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2016
Tallahassee, Florida
Hi guys and gals! I was also on Creme de vapes waiting list and just received an in stock email from them on the Primes. This is for those who might be interested. I’m already committed to OV for mine. Hope to be letting you’all know how I like it (hoping how I LOVE IT) by middle to end of next week.

Happy and safe Thanksgiving to all and their families from Keith in overcast North Florida, USA !!

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Hi guys and gals! I was also on Creme de vapes waiting list and just received an in stock email from them on the Primes. This is for those who might be interested. I’m already committed to OV for mine. Hope to be letting you’all know how I like it (hoping how I LOVE IT) by middle to end of next week.

Happy and safe Thanksgiving to all and their families from Keith in overcast North Florida, USA !!
Also overcast here in sarasota , good luck on the prime.

Reactions: AstroTurf

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Hi Everyone! I'm loving all the HHV love 'round here. :)

We haven't been able to obtain any SVM gear yet. If we do, I'll let everyone know.

I did want to alert you all to the sale going on. It starts at midnight on Thanksgiving and runs through Cyber Monday. If you have earned Heather's Points from previous purchases, you can use those during the sale and save even more.

Enjoy! And Happy Thanksgiving!

HHV site is here.

HHV_Black_Friday_Cyber_Monday_2017.jpg

Thunderthud54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2016
Tallahassee, Florida
The HHV motto is, "Vape it till you like it". People give up on it way too quickly. Give it a good, ample amount of time and it grows on you big time.

I ordered 9 different flavor samples of HHV NETS and tried. I noticed a “peppery” taste to every single one. Later I ran across an article that said some e liquid can have that taste prior to steeping, so I took out the same bottles at least a month later and the taste was still there. It has to be something in their base?? Otherwise I cannot offer any explanation. I’m a flavor chaser so used a new coil (tried them in my Triton mini and Nautilus mini tanks with 1.6 coils). I know, boo, on not using in my Authentic KFM3, but my favorite juice is always in it. Anyone else notice what I’m describing in their juices? It wasn’t exactly unpleasant, but was just not for me. I could tell that the juice was premium liquid tho. No qualms whatsoever about the quality. Btw, I also (so far) only vape NET’s.

Reactions: AstroTurf

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I ordered 9 different flavor samples of HHV NETS and tried. I noticed a “peppery” taste to every single one. Later I ran across an article that said some e liquid can have that taste prior to steeping, so I took out the same bottles at least a month later and the taste was still there. It has to be something in their base?? Otherwise I cannot offer any explanation. I’m a flavor chaser so used a new coil (tried them in my Triton mini and Nautilus mini tanks with 1.6 coils). I know, boo, on not using in my Authentic KFM3, but my favorite juice is always in it. Anyone else notice what I’m describing in their juices? It wasn’t exactly unpleasant, but was just not for me. I could tell that the juice was premium liquid tho. No qualms whatsoever about the quality. Btw, I also (so far) only vape NET’s.
Never noticed a peppery taste in HHV liquid. I always found HHV flavors to be totally inoffensive. Might not like some of the flavors but never had to spit them out like some vendors. Seems each vendor has their own signature that runs throughout their menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread