CE2-DELUXE Fluxomizer Clearomizer All NEW Uncrackable SuperTubes, New Everything, All ohms, In Stock @ GOTVAPES -Official Ce2-Deluxe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
I've been stalking the mailman all week, and today he finally brought my 2.4-2.6 and 2.6-2.8 FLUXOMIZERS!

Although I love the ego-t (both types A and B 'LR'), constant fiddling with wicking issues is a nuisance, so I decided to try these Fluxomizers. So far, they are absolutely EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXCELLENT!!! :D

I did mod them before use, according to GV video instructions, but in two years of searching...this is the BEST vaping experience I've had!!!

On 650mah ego batt, I think I like the flavors better on the 2.4-2.6, but I'll have NO problem using either one.

Vapor is a PERFECT HIT everytime!
Flavor...well gee - I didn't know my juice was even capable of such flavor! :oops: Very clean and tasty! Even my yuckiest juices are pretty darn good, now (excluding JC - sorry...it's gaggers 4me)!

I def will be ordering more, and also need to lower my nic level from 24mg...these things are giving me a head rush.

THANK YOU GV! GREAT PRODUCT 4 ME!! EZ order, quick ship and surprisingly WONDERFUL VAPE!!! :2c:

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I love the Fluxos. They really are my favorite. I still love the .9ML Fluxos best, but I use the 1.8ML mostly. I finally ordered the 3.5-3.6ohm 1.8ML Fluxos, and can't wait to zap them with some high voltage! Have those coming with another 1.5ML Vision Extreme and a few 1.3ML Vision Extremes. I am so glad I stumbled on to GV!

byggd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2011
So Cal
I've been stalking the mailman all week, and today he finally brought my 2.4-2.6 and 2.6-2.8 FLUXOMIZERS!

Although I love the ego-t (both types A and B 'LR'), constant fiddling with wicking issues is a nuisance, so I decided to try these Fluxomizers. So far, they are absolutely EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXCELLENT!!! :D

I did mod them before use, according to GV video instructions, but in two years of searching...this is the BEST vaping experience I've had!!!

On 650mah ego batt, I think I like the flavors better on the 2.4-2.6, but I'll have NO problem using either one.

Vapor is a PERFECT HIT everytime!
Flavor...well gee - I didn't know my juice was even capable of such flavor! :oops: Very clean and tasty! Even my yuckiest juices are pretty darn good, now (excluding JC - sorry...it's gaggers 4me)!

I def will be ordering more, and also need to lower my nic level from 24mg...these things are giving me a head rush.

THANK YOU GV! GREAT PRODUCT 4 ME!! EZ order, quick ship and surprisingly WONDERFUL VAPE!!! :2c:
Welcome to the club! Now you are hooked and can never turn back :laugh: :evil:

Darn...I got so excited, I forgot to ask a question.

GV, do you guys have an ego cone with a bigger hole that fits over a Fluxomizer? If so, I'd like to include several in my next order, if you can post a link.
There is a company that makes one that will fit but I cant remember who. I just modified the stock one a little. Hit it on my grinder to remove a 1/2 mm or so and filed off the rough edges. :2cool:

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
There is a company that makes one that will fit but I cant remember who. I just modified the stock one a little. Hit it on my grinder to remove a 1/2 mm or so and filed off the rough edges. :2cool:

Oh, there is a good idea. I could hit mine with my dremel! I like it!

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
it only takes a little - tape a strip of sandpaper to a small nail and roll it up so it make a flap and put that in your dremel. put it in the cone opening and spin it up - the spin will open the sandpaper against the cone and sand evenly around the inside. just do a little at a time and keep checking it cuz you cant put it back if you take off too much.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
it only takes a little - tape a strip of sandpaper to a small nail and roll it up so it make a flap and put that in your dremel. put it in the cone opening and spin it up - the spin will open the sandpaper against the cone and sand evenly around the inside. just do a little at a time and keep checking it cuz you cant put it back if you take off too much.

Any recommended RPMs for this? My dremel goes from 5000 - 35000 RPMs. 5000 RPM increments, I think. One of these days, I am going to read the instructions. ;-)

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
oh idk just not too fast - you kind of get a feel for the tool. too fast will tear up the paper lol. i have the slide speed switch on my dremel and maybe go about half way maybe 15~20k. just have to play around with it - this type tool also works well for enlarging holes in other things too without getting too out of round if your careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread