TV Co-op 20 flavors, 100ml about 24.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalientOrange

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2010
Texas
I believe this is the appropriate thread in which to say, THANK YOU Vaporing Queen! This was a downright commendable thing for you to do. I just can't thank you enough for providing us the opportunity to try all these TV flavors at such a wonderful price!

:toast: :thumbs:

I received my package yesterday. My girlfriend and I proceeded to sit down for a marathon 20 flavor test session. I will revisit some flavors over the next week before I post a review.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Eeeep I'm still waiting for mine :cry: can't check the confirmation number at work, have to wait til I get home!

I just checked it for you, I'm sorry but not there yet, unless they haven't updated yet.

Detailed Results:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, June 05, 2010, 6:00 pm, STERLING, VA 20166
bullet_circle.gif
Electronic Shipping Info Received, June 05, 2010

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
You are all very welcome!!! I am very happy so far in how this has turned out, I am enjoying reading the reviews as many of you can word it so well, I am afraid wording this is not my strong front, But I will say I am enjoying the tasting experience as well and I have found a couple that I adore and never would have thought about them otherwise. I mean Cheesecake! Really! and then WOW! So yeah I am happy with this new experience and glad I can help others find happy flavors along the way. Geoff and the crew at Tasty Vapor is like finding a needle in a haystack. Without a second thought I know that what they do, they do with passion and conviction, that is why they are so good at it and that is what it takes. If it had been any other way, I would have never co-oped it. I too believe in everything I do in life. Thank you for trusting me enough to go on this TV journey with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread