Not open for further replies.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Per request to start this in a new thread here we go:

Well, I had a idea and you can flame me down if you would like, but here's my 2 cents.

If I got 24 people willing I could

buy 20 of TV's most popular favors in a 4oz doubler

305.00 with shipping

buy 480 bottles off eBay

Total 430.00

430.00 divided by 24 people equals 17.92 add 6.00 for a small flat rate box with dc equals rounded to 24.00 per person and .24 per ml

and if that not good enough I just remembered TV gives a discount after 100.00 and maybe more after 200.00. so it would be even less.

that's 120ml per flavor divided by 24 people is 5ml per person
times 20 flavors is 100ml

Just my 2 cents, but if I got 24 takers I would do it in a heartbeat. Mass production is not that hard, I use to run a small mass production business.

Need reference... I can give you my eBay ID, I was a power-seller once upon a time and I have 100% feedback.

I would love to try TV's top 20 flavors!!!

UPDATE05/27/10

If you are joining this co-op please send me your Name, Paypal email addy so I can send a request for money when the details are complete, Please do not mention anything about e-cigs with paypal

Note: The address you have with paypal is the address your package will be sent to, so make sure it is updated and correct.

In the same PM please send me up to 20 flavors you would like to have. I am going to compile the flavors and choose flavors that are in the highest demand, In addition I may have TV pull a flavor out of left field, or create a surprise flavor

Update 05/28/10

Co-opers

1.WorM (Triple co-op)
2.SnorkelSandy
3.JazzGuy
4.NanC
5.Ast_Isis (Double Co-op)
6.SalientOrange (Double Co-op)
7.SalientOrange
8.MacDiver (Double Co-Op)
9.MacDiver
10.LairKeeper
11.Ghetto_Cowgirl
12.Belletrist
13.Chingas
14.Nilius
15.Ricky59
16.Iminuvaping
17.WorM
18.VaporingQueen (Double Co-op)
19. VaporingQueen
20. ChrisLaubach
21. Ast_Isis
22. WorM
23. Ironslave
24. Cari

This Co-op is now full.

I need to compile the flavors and then do some ordering. I will do this in the morning and post back here hopefully by afternoon

Thank you to everyone
VaporingQueen

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
VaporQueen,

I would love this too, however I think you may have an issue with what flavors and how it will all be mixed on the PG/VG ratios and what everyone will want, for example I like an 80/20 pg/vg mix on Geoffs liquids, do you like that and will 24 others like that, if so I want in for sure.!!! and thank you, great idea.!!

WorM

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
Alabama, United States
I'm in for a double order. It seems Geoff normally recommends an 80/20 mix, I would consider that standard. For the 20 flavors id guess the newest of flavors and or ask Geoff what the top selling mixes are?
Or vaporing queen could select twenty and if you want in hop on board.
Id love to try a mint, wintergreen or spearmint, but I understand those arent premium flavors.
I'm good with whatever gets selected. =)

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
VaporQueen,

I would love this too, however I think you may have an issue with what flavors and how it will all be mixed on the PG/VG ratios and what everyone will want, for example I like an 80/20 pg/vg mix on Geoffs liquids, do you like that and will 24 others like that, if so I want in for sure.!!! and thank you, great idea.!!

Keep it simple, I think the most common is 80/20, I would confirm with geoffrey and I think in a overall if you ask him he may tell you some liquids are better suited at only 10% vg where others might be better at 20%. His recommendation would be the choice, and it it is done. He will give you more or as much as he can if you ask, but in this case I would think following the masters suggestion would be the simplest and best way to go.

Getting a idea of what they taste like is the idea behind the madness.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Cool Worm , that makes 3 of us 21 more, we should have that buy noon tomorrow for you my Queen..!!! hahaha what a rockin idea Queen, we will make this happen for you QUEEN and all of us TV Fans, beilieve me we will..!!!

You rock lol, but don't forget I want a double order too, but if I need to only do a single order so someone else can get in, I'll deal with that too.
If it is a success then I would happily do it again

With the flavor picks, maybe 10 all time favorite and 10 new flavors???

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Queen it's all good on the flavors as Geoffs mixes rock especially at that 80/20 I'm in on this however you wanna do it and as long as it's a deal like your talking I am pretty sure Geoff will work us out a fabulous deal, I will call him personally if need be and do the bartering if need be but I know he will help us out and give us a great deal, lets just concentrate on hitting this number by say end of business tomorrow!!!
and Queen YOU ROCK..!!

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Queen it's all good on the flavors as Geoffs mixes rock especially at that 80/20 I'm in on this however you wanna do it and as long as it's a deal like your talking I am pretty sure Geoff will work us out a fabulous deal, I will call him personally if need be and do the bartering if need be but I know he will help us out and give us a great deal, lets just concentrate on hitting this number by say end of business tomorrow!!!
and Queen YOU ROCK..!!

Thank you mwa102464!! I'm all for what ever makes it work, if it saves us a dollar, all the better. Geoff and Ramilya are both great to work with too. I found a site in DIY that I got for the bottles and I can get the 5 ml and 10ml bottle as well for the double orders.
As soon as we hit the numbers I will order supplies and juice. Request paypal and collect addys. I will also post status of co-op and send DC # to parties

WorM

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
Alabama, United States
I'm in for a double order. It seems Geoff normally recommends an 80/20 mix, I would consider that standard. For the 20 flavors id guess the newest of flavors and or ask Geoff what the top selling mixes are?
Or vaporing queen could select twenty and if you want in hop on board.
Id love to try a mint, wintergreen or spearmint, but I understand those arent premium flavors.
I'm good with whatever gets selected. =)

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
11 spots left.

If you are joining this co-op please send me your Name, Paypal addy so I can send a request for money when the details are complete, Please do not mention anything about e-cigs with paypal

Note: The address you have with paypal is the address your package will be sent to, so make sure it is updated and correct.

In the same PM please send me up to 20 flavors you would like to have. I am going to compile the flavors and choose flavors that are in the highest demand, In addition I may have TV pull a flavor out of left field, or create a surprise flavor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread