Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Merry Christmas, dear friends.

wwwccHccH7-1.png

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Consistently inconsistent.
    Way :offtopic:

When I lived in Southern Maryland I played pool a lot, in fact I was on a team that was part of SIPL, the Solomons Island Pool League. Given out in their 'Award Ceremonies' were the usual awards like #1 team and #1 overall player, as well as the top players per team. There was a full array of categories, which they kept adding to. During one of these events, so many awards were given out to so many people, I just happened to not fall into any of the 'pre-defined' categories, so they awarded me on the spot with a piece of paper that declared me the #1 consistently inconsistent player! The fact that the chairman (a good friend of mine) penned it all herself on a blank sheet made it so much more better!

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY

Well, Bill, I have to thank you for this informative article. I have always had a high need for safety and security, provided for me at the expense of others, of course. I think I am going to move to either Illinois or Oregon. Both have a long history of being well run states. They are safe, secure and loaded with politicians who obviously care deeply about the safety and well-being of the citizenry. These states have their priorities in good order.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    • Agree
    Reactions: BillW50

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2013
    Springfield, MO

Vapeon4Life

ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2020
    Nevada, USA
    any device that employs a battery or other mechanism to heat a solution or substance to produce a vapor or aerosol intended for inhalation;
    I don't and never did inhale - was an ex pipe and cigar smoker.

There are many ex pipe and cigar smokers who have switched to vaping
    - What is the evidence that vape devices are "intended for inhalation" ???

If there is no evidence that the vape device is intended for inhalation the law is invalid !

Also I am now using 0mg nicotine - Just flavors, no nicotine.
    On what grounds can they claim legal grounds to regulate a vape product not necessarily designed for
    inhalation or use of tobacco and/or nicotine ???

If allowed to extend legal authority to inquisition like regulations, our entire legal system and
    Constitutional rights will be threatened.
    They will claim authority over 'steam vaporizers' used for medical purposes and just to add moisture to the sir because someone can put tobacco leaves and/or vape juice into the vaporizer and inhale it.

Then they could claim it is illegal to boil water on your stove because you can inhlae the vapor and may put vape juice into the pot. !!!

These political control freaks are very sick and dangerous people - In no way are they trying to save children
    - What they want to do is enslave children - And all of Humanity!!!

Here is a quick {one night read} novella by the famous writer Ayn Rand, describing the nightmare world these control freaks are trying to produce - It has nothing to do with vaping - And truth be told, neither does any of the anti-vaping legislation they keep passing - It is all in fact "Anti-Man" !

Anthem (novella)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anthem is a dystopian fiction novella by Russian-American writer Ayn Rand, written in 1937 and first published in 1938 in the United Kingdom. The story takes place at an unspecified future date when mankind has entered another Dark Age. Technological advancement is now carefully planned and the concept of individuality has been eliminated. A young man known as Equality 7-2521 rebels by doing secret scientific research. When his activity is discovered, he flees into the wilderness with the girl he loves. Together they plan to establish a new society based on rediscovered individualism........"

Anthem by Ayn Rand {free ebook}
    Anthem by Ayn Rand

AttyPops

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2010
    Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
    All their excuses are just that....excuses. Motivations. Rationalizations.

It's about money. Who makes what, who can sell what, who can tax what. Everything else is only "justification" to meet the ends.

BT will own this. Period.
    BT built America, along with big-cotton and other AG stuff.
    BT has won, even as they semi-vilify their own product (and manage to walk away from any additional liability, while helping to write regulations), they'll own the nic market. What drug dealer doesn't want to corner the market, eh?

Nicotine isn't going away. It's going to be taxed, and controlled, and BT will own whatever is left of the market.

BNEAT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    I was just getting ready to quote that paragraph. Who writes this garbage??
    It did make sense, in an anti-vape sort of way, until the last para. What the #$%^ was this about?

"it consists in whole or in part of any filthy, putrid, or decomposed substance,"

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    They just keep coming at us. Won't stop until vaping is banned, will only exist underground.
    The root of the problem is there are too many people in our country these days who insist on making people live their lives according to their elitist standards and edicts. It's about as anti-American as it gets and stuff you'd expect from the CCP.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    The root of the problem is there are too many people in our country these days who insist on making people live their lives according to their elitist standards and edicts. It's about as anti-American as it gets and stuff you'd expect from the CCP.
    They have always done this. Laws regarding who could marry what person for instance.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    No problem with flavors.
    Good to know, I thought I heard there were some signature requirements and wanted to check before I start telling folks diy is less expensive than buying juice.

Last edited:
    Reactions: FranC

Users who are viewing this thread