Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Yeah I haven't run bear tank in a couple of years....been going Kitty DPS.

I am just so furious that even though we have known this was coming for years nothing could be done to stop this trainwreck from the FDA.

I just pray a new Judge Leon steps up to the plate.

No kidding. I poured my soul into the comment I submitted to the FDA. I rewrote it a dozen times to make sure it said everything I wanted to say, yet was concise and not rambling. I'm now sure our words were used against us. I feel violated.

On a lighter note, balloons make me happy.

ocelot_girl_anime.gif
bandit_ballons.gif

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
Taylon's being awfully quiet.

Yes im best suited to mainly reading and lurking rather then commenting. But alas now and then i must.

PS. Canada rarely follows what the US does law wise nor do we follow Britians, however we do try to be somewhere inbetween

To date Canadas government is not banning nor regulating to death vaping. But that could change on a federal level.
Ontario the province in which i reside, is making rules, but those still allow me to vape freely outside and in my own home. Theres much more to it then that of course.

Looking forward to meeting PBusardo this Saturday at our anual CVE.

Thanx for the puns ocelot, made me smile.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Yes im best suited to mainly reading and lurking rather then commenting. But alas now and then i must.

PS. Canada rarely follows what the US does law wise nor do we follow Britians, however we do try to be somewhere inbetween

To date Canadas government is not banning nor regulating to death vaping. But that could change on a federal level.
Ontario the province in which i reside, is making rules, but those still allow me to vape freely outside and in my own home. Theres much more to it then that of course.

Ummm...are you single? Immigration is something I'm thinking about. I can support myself.

Whosback

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
We've worked hard as a community to create standards of conduct too. Unclean shops are exposed, and forced to change or shut down due to loss of business. Places that don't card get the same deal. We've started out really loud against blatant copyright infringement and carelessness. The industry right now is not doing a perfect, but a good job of keeping the industry as what it's supposed to be. A alternative for smokers that is better than smoking. The FDA should have been working with the people who have worked so hard to try and keep the industry standards that so many of us know are there.

There is no science to support what the FDA wants, and no reason besides corruption.

If I was a lesser man I would swipe cancer lungs form a lab and pelt the FDA with them.It's clearly what they want after all.

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
A new article on the Billion Lives Premiere.

Lucire » A Billion Lives has world première in New Zealand, revealing powerful forces aiding the tobacco industry

You know, I just keep saying that we need to pool our resources and buy a third world country since we could probably get one cheap. Someone else suggested an island. Madagascar would qualify as both. It even has an animated movie series named after it. :laugh:

I think you need to find an island no one has heard about, since it would probably be less expensive. As far as countries to immigrant to, I've been looking at Ecuador.

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
Respectfully snipped...

If I was a lesser man I would swipe cancer lungs form a lab and pelt the FDA with them.It's clearly what they want after all.

Just a set of pig's lungs soaked in cigarette sludge would do. That's what they used to try and scare us with as grade school students, turns out they were all fake. :rolleyes:

Stephuhnator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Moon, PA, USA
The Gang really is all here Flipper, Slipper, Ocelot and the purple kitty. :)

Well the day this lawsuit was filed I broke down and ordered some Halo juice. I haven't bought juice in nearly 3 years and even then never from Halo. Like I told the new vapor I have been working with. Even if I don't like the juice, vaping it wasn't the point. It was all about supporting the company that is trying to go to bat for us.
Hello Myrany!!! :) How are you these days? At first I thought you were calling Ocelot the purple kitty, but YOU'RE the purple kitty? I was thinking about supporting Halo as well, good idea.

Hey!! Purple kitty? I thought you were a bear. In any case, I order us to have a conga-line!
YES! Conga! Conga! Conga!
Sorry we're late, we're just getting back from watching Archer...

On a lighter note, balloons make me happy.

ocelot_girl_anime.gif
bandit_ballons.gif
Love The Ocelot balloon and purple kitty! Did you design these? I feel a lil cheered up now....but I can haz a balloon too?

p.s. I absolutely LOVE your letter to the FDA, well done kit kat!

Last edited:

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
I think you need to find an island no one has heard about, since it would probably be less expensive. As far as countries to immigrant to, I've been looking at Ecuador.

Unfortunately, that unheard of island only happens in my daydreams, turns out, everyone wants any island that has any kind of substance to it. :(

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Hello Myrany!!! :) How are you these days? At first I thought you were calling Ocelot the purple kitty, but YOU'RE the purple kitty? I was thinking about supporting Halo as well, good idea.

YES! Conga! Conga! Conga!
Sorry we're late, we're just getting back from watching Archer...

Love The Ocelot balloon and purple kitty! Did you design these? I feel a lil cheered up now....but I can haz a balloon too?

I only made the ocelot one. Since you've been gone I've learned how to make gifs out of my drawings.

happy_paws_most_recent.gif

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012

I'm a little too drunk now, but I will work on a dolphin balloon tomorrow. :)

Stephuhnator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Moon, PA, USA
I'm a little too drunk now, but I will work on a dolphin balloon tomorrow. :)
You are so awesome, Goddess! :wub: (can't find my "I'm not worthy" gif right now) I shall return tomorrow...er...later today (the birds are singing like the sun's about to rise) and we shall all band together once again for the cause!

Slip got a new Macbook Pro last week and gave me his older, yet awesome, Macbook Pro. Now I can easily do the forum thing again. Well, my posting skills are a bit rusty, but hey, it's good to be back and see old friends, and hope to meet new ones. Sad to see that the FDA is trying to kill us like this, ugh!!!! :-x

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread