Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am hoping and praying that deeming our PV's and e-liquid as tobacco products, thus controlled the same as cigarettes, will go the same way as deeming them medical devices and will be shot down in court.

I know most of y'all have already signed it but for those that haven't. Please take a moment to let your voice be heard by signing and commenting on this petition Not Tobacco

Sending out a big THANK YOU to the 54,584 supporters so far :thumbs:

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
If we can assist, Mistah Zee, I think you're onto something. Pressure must remain in the full ON position though. We cannot be deterred.

They started the Hijacking of Vaping too late ... they might have succeeded when all we had were cigalikes.

However, we are all armed with amazing devices that are proven cigarette killers ... and we have the nicotine stocked for the next 10-20 years.

Just like the other stuff, doctors will eventually chime in about the positive results in their patients.

Shortest Prohibition ever ... and yes, people deserve to go to Prison for this attempted hijacking.

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
That's not true. Chargebacks can happen 4 months or longer after the initial sale. They are initiated by the consumer and enforced by visa/mc/Amex and not the processing company. It's a consumer protection that places the burden on the retailer. The retailer relies on the manufacturer to protect the loss. Otherwise it's the retailers responsibility to cover the loss. If they don't then the card processor has to absorb the loss. Card issuers aren't in the business of covering retailers' losses.

The wild west aspect we all enjoy with vape products comes at a cost to retailers. There is no way around it.
Used products sold as is and legally at the time of purchase are not subject to charge backs.
As is means, as is without warranty nor implied condition. The sale is final. The CC transaction
is final. Any disputes are the legal responsibility of the seller and buyer. There are no third
party responsibilities as all third party concerns have been met. It's the same with thrift stores
reselling donated merchandise. They accept CC's also.
CC companies are out zero dollars as they do not have to pay back anything.
Regards
Mike

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
They started the Hijacking of Vaping too late ... they might have succeeded when all we had were cigalikes.

However, we are all armed with amazing devices that are proven cigarette killers ... and we have the nicotine stocked for the next 10-20 years.

Just like the other stuff, doctors will eventually chime in about the positive results in their patients.

Shortest Prohibition ever ... and yes, people deserve to go to Prison for this attempted hijacking.

We're very much aligned in our thinking. The Monster Unleashed, is my thought. We're going to win this thing. The only questions are when & how.

wiredlove

Master Lurker
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
KY
I had to Google him. I'm not sure I want to hear his music. It is music, right?

With that hat?

And a beard!

Vapers....a whole culture of McGuivers :w00t:

And that's unlikely to change. Necessity being the mother of all invention and all. I've spent some time this morning messing around with a tank I had bought a long while back - the names escape me. Basically an expanded clearomizer, but I digress...

clearo-tank.jpg

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
must have signed that ages ago :?:
I am pretty sure you did, Thank You :wub: I am thinking it is getting real close to time to submit it. Les has been giving us updates and of course it is up to him as to when the time comes.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
And a beard!

And that's unlikely to change. Necessity being the mother of all invention and all. I've spent some time this morning messing around with a tank I had bought a long while back - the names escape me. Basically an expanded clearomizer, but I digress...

View attachment 554061
I you are like me when you open up the vapocalypse box and look at some of the stuff in there you think "I don't even remember buying that thing...or how to use it." I have a tank in mine that looks an awful lot like that picture. It was supposed to combine 2 different juices as you vape it. No clue what possessed me to buy it.

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
I could not disagree more vehemently. If you think the new FDA regulations are a slippery slope I have a bridge for you to buy. It's a full on, iced down Olympic toboggan luge.
And the Jamaican Bobsled team took the gold.
:toast:
Mike

wiredlove

Master Lurker
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
KY

That first site needs to fire their web-designer, either that or their CSS isn't loading fully. I think there are other studies out the that affirm the first one, as well.

Here's a link to the full journal article instead: http://www.drugandalcoholdependence.com/article/S0376-8716(16)30047-3/fulltext

Last edited:

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I am pretty sure you did, Thank You :wub: I am thinking it is getting real close to time to submit it. Les has been giving us updates and of course it is up to him as to when the time comes.
Was hoping to get closer to 75k or more, but I'm thinking next week might be a good time.

halonut

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Palosa's amazing. Thanks. :) Good luck.
Great article. The only thing I wouldn't concur with is that policy makers find the health benefits of great interest.

Isn't it ironic...don't you think? More Canadian musicians - woot, woot!

Users who are viewing this thread