The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

eJuice Me Up - eJuice Calculator

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by breaktru, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. breaktru

breaktru Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm glad you finally got it up and running Stacy.
    The shortcut to run EJMU should have been seen right after running the setup.exe. Sounds like somethings up with your PC.

2. Hahaha! Yeah I just clicked save and it saved as a .rec file. I saw the Save as Default and tried that... all is well now!

3. kas122461

kas122461 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    breaktru I have a question what are the chances of adding more lines for more flavorings, some of the recipes I mix have 10 or more flavors in them and while I can figure it out, more lines would be very helpful. Sorry if this has been asked before, I have not read the thread for a while.

Thanks
    KAS

4. breaktru

Possibly in an update version KAS

5. kas122461

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    That would be nice, I just mixed one that had 12 different flavors.

KAS

6. breaktru

I'm curious KAS. What does a 12 flavor juice taste like?

7. horton

horton ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 11, 2010
    Left Side of Florida
    I had something odd occur when I was updating to the new version. I downloaded 14.4 from the breaktru site to my desktop as usual. I then double clicked and WinZip started working. Suddenly Norton360 alerted me that the setup file was "suspicious". In that message was a file name that included the word "reputation" -- sorry, I did not get then entire name. I had the impression the file was not exactly "radioactive" but the Norton community felt it was unsafe -- whatever that means....and it stopped the install. Anyhoo.... I finally figured out how to disable that part of Norton360 and was able to proceed. Really ticked me off that Norton360 decided to do this. I know I have updated before with Norton on this box with no problems.
    I wouldn't call this urgent, but just a heads up.... probably all my system's fault anyhow.....lol I regret giving Norton another try after reading rave reviews about the "new and improved" programming". After this year is up, it's on to something else......

8. breaktru

This is from Nortons website: Norton takes files that have no history and classifies them as suspicious - newness is now a liability. Obviously it is not a perfect system and it is more prone to false positives than traditional methods.

9. horton

Aug 11, 2010
    Left Side of Florida
    Thanks for the info, breaktru...... It really irked me that they considered your work "suspicious"...... Sounds like you need a special Norton version using older setup files.... (just kidding).......

As I said in first post, I'm done with Norton soon as the subscription expires..... I do not understand why reviewers say Norton is so much better now.... still hogs resources and I'm constantly having to deal with popups. :confused:

10. kas122461

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    Well I am not ready to post that one, but it has 3 types of caramel and 3 types of apple still working on it, but here is one with 10 flavors that I want to try next, not my recipe.

Almond Joy

Toasted Almond (CAP) 6%
    Coconut Candy (TFA) 2%
    Nut Mix (FA) 1%
    Fresh Cream (FA) 1.5%
    Vienna Cream (FA) 1.5%
    Vanilla Classic (FA) .5%
    Coconut (FA) 1%
    Brown Sugar (TFA) 1%
    Chocolate (FA) .75%
    Cocoa (FA) 2%

KAS

11. williamclarkonet

williamclarkonet Super Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the post this chart helped me alot!

12. WarBlaze

WarBlaze Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2014
    Vape Haven, Utah USA
    Ok first time I got this calc is now and when I put in 0 nic 40/60 ratio I think it tells me to put in 50% vg but my flavors are pg so wouldn't I put in 60% vg and I only figured it out by switching from 15 ml to 10ml cause the numbers didn't look like they added up for me but maybe I'm wrong heck I'm human and a new diy'er

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not that great of an app lol

13. WarBlaze

Sep 5, 2014
    Vape Haven, Utah USA
    And where are the recipes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not that great of an app lol

14. horton

Aug 11, 2010
    Left Side of Florida
    Check the menu to find both the recipes and info on using the program.... "file -- open" will take you to the recipes, and "Read Me - How To:" will give you a good start on using the program.
    I'm sure you know that you can also save your personal recipes for future reference.... this is a great program and I'm sure you will enjoy it once you get "comfy" with it.... good luck

15. WarBlaze

Sep 5, 2014
    Vape Haven, Utah USA
    thanks found the recipes and now im looking forward to day two of diy

16. horton

Aug 11, 2010
    Left Side of Florida
    Good to hear..... now get going and enjoy creating your new daily vape.

PS... don't forget to share it......:D

17. Brend

Brend Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2013
    USA
    New DIY'er here. I've had this calculator installed for a couple weeks and have played with it using the directions just to
    get familiar with it. Starting with simple, one flavor recipes. Making a 40ml bottle with Watkins Cherry-ie higher 13%.

I'm confused with the recipe results.

I'm using
    50/50 100mg nic (target 18mg)
    VG
    Water 12%
    Cherry(100% pg based) 13%

The final result recipe shows me all the ingredients and the make up of my recipe.

I need to know what & how much I am to mix together ---

I don't have PG so how can I add .8ml or 16 drops of it ????

The Target ratio makes me put in 30/70.

Do I ignore the PG column? And end up with less than 40ml.
    Do I use VG in place of the 16 drops of PG?
    Do I use water in place of it??
    I'm not going to use my nic.

Where is my brain going wrong here?

18. carrielsal

carrielsal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2013
    Central Texas
    I am new to DIY. I've been using your calculator, and it makes the calculations so easy. Thank you! Any chance you'll be releasing a new version any time soon with more lines for flavorings? I have several recipes I want to try that have more than 7 flavors. I just mixed a Banana Foster recipe that had 9.

19. breaktru

I'm still thinking about adding the additional flavor lines

20. breaktru

10 flavoring lines added..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.