eJuice Me Up - eJuice Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

mymares

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2013
Jax, FL USA
I wanted to save it on the program, it would not let me.. I was not authorized.. So I saved it as rec file in my documents, when I went to open it out to test the save, it wanted to install program..

What did I do wrong? :blink:

I just tried it again.. when I tell it to save, it defaults "save as" and opens my documents.. that is what it did before, and when I went to open it is when it ask to re-install program.

Last edited:

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I wanted to save it on the program, it would not let me.. I was not authorized.. So I saved it as rec file in my documents, when I went to open it out to test the save, it wanted to install program..

What did I do wrong? :blink:

The recipe file should be saved to the folder in which the ejuice Me Up calculator was installed in.
You should have Administrator Privileges when using the calc. Does your user account have Administrator Privileges? If not, when saving you should have a choice to "Continue" when you see the pop up warning about Administrator Privileges. This is a Microsoft feature and not the software.

You can not click on a ".rec" file to try to open it. It should be opened with the software by using "File", "Open".

Last edited:

mymares

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2013
Jax, FL USA
FINALLY fixed.. Dont know what I did wrong.. But after I saved the first file they would only open in my documents, not from the program..
I had to un-install the program, find all the left over bits and pieces since it still wanted to open recipes in my docs.. Got it all out, restarted a couple times, still found some, FINALLY got all out.. Then I re-installed from new and created my recipe and it saved as it should. Glad that its working right now, best tool I found for DIY..

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have released version 13.0.0.0 with the note window visible on the main form. I left the Notepad option for those who have already created notes for their recipes.
The form is now landscape in order to fit everything on the screen. Download Here

ejuice.jpg

release the kraken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Stalking the Mailman
This program is all kinds of ridiculousness... I cant tell you how easy you make diy, thank you so much. Started vaping full time about 3 weeks ago. Because of your calc I stated DIY the very next week. Made my first juice of buttered popcorn and it rocked. also with your nic mixing calc, it saved my first mistake. I had purchased 345ml of 100% vg 18mg nic. I planed to make 18mg strength 60\40 but obviously I couldn't dilute. So I used the calc and quickly figure out I could make 58\42 if I got 500ml of 100%pg 18mg nic to mix with my vg nic. Now I have a bunch of "base" I simply add flavor to...

Oh and the buttered popcorn for a 10 ml bottle was 1ml butter from heathcabin and 1ml popcorn from TA. Im sure butter from LA or TA would be better but its always sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread