ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Australia

ICEMAN 316

Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
So Cal
Lol. I'm new to the Ecig world and after doing my searches and researches I found that the GG is one of the best mechanical mods and tanks out there. I'm just going crazy trying to get one and now I'm finding out that its discontinued. I apologize if I have offended anyone on this forum. I'm just excited and disappointed at the same time :p

Sent from my VZW iPad 4G LTE using Tapatalk HD

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
You can find a UFS for sale in the classifieds once in a while. Or any GG stuff for that matter. In about a month Imeo will announce a presale for Achilles, which in a carto tank of your choice, works similarly to UFS. Check out the Achilles thread if you're interested.

And you found out right...GG is the best. Welcome to the forum :toast:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ahahaha, you didnt offend anyone ice!
UFS will not be produced any more, we have other will replace it. I am making now Achilles that is a rebuildable thin atomizer just like the China ones and a small tank for it. Achilles will have liquid and air control so there is no reason for a special tank now. UFS had liquid and air control but its not need it with Achilles inside:)

welcome to GG forum buddy:)
Lol. I'm new to the Ecig world and after doing my searches and researches I found that the GG is one of the best mechanical mods and tanks out there. I'm just going crazy trying to get one and now I'm finding out that its discontinued. I apologize if I have offended anyone on this forum. I'm just excited and disappointed at the same time :p

Sent from my VZW iPad 4G LTE using Tapatalk HD

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Imeo, just had a thought, why not commission Kir Fanis to make a special tank designed for achilles and GG. He makes so many things for GG already, Im sure he can design a wonderful tank. He made a couple beauties made for the Provari. So making one for GG in mind would be even more beautiful.

Only thing I can see being a possible problem is that some tanks like the Phiniacs are designed specifically not to open. Placing the Achilles, would require to remove the top or bottom. If Kir could design a tank using the clear Ody tanks that are threaded with threaded top and bottom caps, that would be so amazing, no slipping no leaks and with not even a need for a screw for refills as the top could screw off easily.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Without wanting to offend kir and other tank makers, I will design my own tank because it will be better to my opinion ana. Achilles tank will not be like the others.
Its like you asking me to give permission to another person to make a new GG construction. It wouldnt be a GG like this and it wouldnt be made like I want to make it:)
Imeo, just had a thought, why not commission Kir Fanis to make a special tank designed for achilles and GG. He makes so many things for GG already, Im sure he can design a wonderful tank. He made a couple beauties made for the Provari. So making one for GG in mind would be even more beautiful.

Only thing I can see being a possible problem is that some tanks like the Phiniacs are designed specifically not to open. Placing the Achilles, would require to remove the top or bottom. If Kir could design a tank using the clear Ody tanks that are threaded with threaded top and bottom caps, that would be so amazing, no slipping no leaks and with not even a need for a screw for refills as the top could screw off easily.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am glad that you like kir fanis tanks Scott. But Achilles tank will be different:)
I like anavidfan's idea! I have Kir Fanis clear tanks for each of my three Penelopes, and his work is both a compliment and a complement to your wonderful devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread