Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Achilles will go on preorder for sure house, no worries about that
Yikes!!!:shock: I'm not in the market for another GGTS right now, but is the Achilles still going to be done as a preorder? Fingers are very much crossed here hoping the answer is yes. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I hear complains from time to time river, so lets see if the no preorders will satisfy a lot of people. I just want to show to people that I do preorders for them and not for me.
I'm wondering how many people you will satisfy by not doing the pre-order...maybe 2 ;)

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I was accused several times about preorders and at least this time I will not make preorders Frank. Preorders is the best system but this time I want to satisfy people that dont like this system.

Imeo I think the reason some people complained is because they would have liked either a longer pre-order period or more advanced notice before pre-orders especially durring the holidays. Personally I hope you don't get rid of the pre-order system. It is great in my humble opinion.

Kinotto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
€-zone
I hear complains from time to time river, so lets see if the no preorders will satisfy a lot of people. I just want to show to people that I do preorders for them and not for me.

imeo you dont have a duty to show anything to anyone, we ask only that you keep the friendly and helpful attitude that so far you have always had, and with your preorder system you helped us and satisfied a lot.

nowadays people, maybe after having criticized the preorder, pay in advance for modders sprung up out of nowhere with imitation of golden greek, send money in korea not as payment but as a paypal gift.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Maybe you are right fright. But lets see how the no preorder system will go. Sales will show us what we need to see if you agree:).
Imeo I think the reason some people complained is because they would have liked either a longer pre-order period or more advanced notice before pre-orders especially durring the holidays. Personally I hope you don't get rid of the pre-order system. It is great in my humble opinion.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks a lot kin:)
I dont know then why people complain about my preorder system and at the same time they send their money to unknown sellers. Thats really strange. I wouldnt send my money anywhere. Too namy copiers, thiefs, defrauders around the world on e-cig business!
imeo you dont have a duty to show anything to anyone, we ask only that you keep the friendly and helpful attitude that so far you have always had.
nowadays people, maybe after having criticized the preorder, pay in advance for modders sprung up out of nowhere with imitation of golden greek, send money in Korea not as payment but as a paypal gift.

t man

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2010
vermont
Imeo

The way I see it you already do the best of both worlds. The last 2 preorders I took place in you also sent extras to your sellers for people that didn't get to preorder. Personally I like your preorder system I feel it is a lot less stressful than sitting by the computer waiting for the sale to start, hoping you get an order in before the site crashes etc. If you check the forum often you know when a preorder is going to happen (same thing you would have to do with no preorder system) to know when a sale will take place. This is just my opinion but I do like your system as it stands.

P.S.
During your last preorder for the stealth I decided not to order one during the preorder and then changed my mind when they were released, I was able to pickup one of the extras you sent to COV, so as I said the best of both worlds.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I can see the logic in some peoples complaints, I can see how maybe the timing was a bit hard , especially right at Christmas. But I just thought of something that may work for both. If you already make more than the amount actually ordered, why not make a sort of "grace period" with a item like Ithaka that is a new device.

Being new, we all know that there will be at least one more round of sales ( I hope ) so you make more so why not let people pay ahead of time for one of those extras?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
GGTS and Stealth will be ready in about 2 months frenk. I started yesterday making them and of course they will be shined. Brush versions are not good for me because your fingers will shine it where you touch it, so in sometime it will look bad. Also shined pieces dont rust easy at all.
When will be stealth available ? and is there posible also with brushed finish or even mixed ? or just standard shine version :D

Kinotto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
€-zone
GGTS and Stealth will be ready in about 2 months frenk. I started yesterday making them and of course they will be shined. Brush versions are not good for me because your fingers will shine it where you touch it, so in sometime it will look bad. Also shined pieces dont rust easy at all.

for the stealth there will be parts in brass? venting cap, button, rethreader?
some innovation on ggts?
you can preorder (at least for those who want to do)?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am making brass parts for Stealth kin. And because brass connectors are not good because they ruined easily, I am making brass caps but with steel connector

I have ideas about GGTS too but I dont want to bring them to the market as all the existing GG constructions are based on GGTS as it is. It would be a bad move to change the design right now.

GGTS and Stealth will not be on preorders system this time buddy. I want to see if the complains about my preorder system are true. Sales will show us the way:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread