GG preorders system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinotto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
€-zone
Without wanting to offend kir and other tank makers, I will design my own tank because it will be better to my opinion ana. Achilles tank will not be like the others.
Its like you asking me to give permission to another person to make a new GG construction. It wouldnt be a GG like this and it wouldnt be made like I want to make it:)

i would say imeo that is absurdly, incredibly, blatantly true .. you can try anything, craft, industrial, custom, but the heart, the epicenter of your senses always return there.. to golden greek features, the gleaming steel and the right texture, pleasing to the eye and incredible to the touch experience, immersive and powerful use.
you can not separate the golden greek masterpieces from imeo, even in part, it would be as if leonardo da vinci had done complete the mona lisa from a good painter friend of him.
(the example of the mona lisa is not random)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
new status of GGTS aqi. I am starting making it tommorow and not after Achilles as I said in previous post. The reason is that Achilles needs one more feature that I am desighing it right now, so while I am designing, machines can work on GGTS. Also Achilles has small parts that dont require the need of the bigger machines that make GGTS fat parts:)
Yup... Can we know when?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am making 1000 pieces Dh. They will be ready in about 2 months. I hope you will be able to have yours before you go to Afghanistan:)
Imeo, planning on preorders for the GGTS coveted edition anytime soon. Would love to vape one before I deploy to Afghanistan.

DHumberson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am making 1000 pieces Dh. They will be ready in about 2 months. I hope you will be able to have yours before you go to Afghanistan:)

I hope so! If Afghanistan doesn't kill me, my wife surely will over me buying such a wonderful piece.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
I was accused several times about preorders and at least this time I will not make preorders Frank. Preorders is the best system but this time I want to satisfy people that dont like this system.

Yikes!!!:shock: I'm not in the market for another GGTS right now, but is the Achilles still going to be done as a preorder? Fingers are very much crossed here hoping the answer is yes. :)

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
From my experience, I like preorder best. Everyone that wants one can get one. When a high demand product is put up for sale it is OK if there is a high inventory. If there is a low inventory, many that want one can not get one and many are left without. The ones that are upset with preordering are upset that they have to wait weeks or months. I would rather wait months knowing when they arrive one of them is for me. Not knowing if there are enough for everyone creates a stampede at and just before the sale starts. A mad house insues, it just gets crazy and promotes more craziness. Not for me. Again, if there is enough inventory for everyone then it works as smoothly as the preorder.

Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread