The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Got a problem?

Discussion in 'Vaping.com' started by low_tar_neil, Jan 8, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. low_tar_neil

low_tar_neil ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy Admin ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2008
    Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

Please post here and I'll do my best to help you out!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Colton Mink

Colton Mink New Member

Jan 5, 2018
    Hi, Neil.

I placed an order last week and it still hasn’t shipped. Customer support gave me two very different answers as to why, and wouldn’t give me a definite answer about when it would ship. Can you help?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sam Miotke

Sam Miotke New Member

Jan 9, 2018
    V100042353 This is my order number. Confused on whether or not my order is placed, cancelled, or on hold. If it’s placed great. If it’s cancelled when will I be getting refunded? And if it’s on hold when will it be reviewed?

• Like Like x 2
  4. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    I'm looking into this for you, bear with me, I'll get back when the warehouse team get in, in a couple of hours.

• Like Like x 2
  5. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    I'm sorry, but you uploaded an ID that didn't match your name so it was canceled, my apology if that was an error.

Your bank has earmarked the funds for transfer and we normally have 30 days to claim them, but when it's a failed age verification we don't claim them, so unfortunately, you have to wait until the holding period is over and your bank will replace the funds in your account.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    Hi
    Hi there, it looks like your order arrived yesterday? I believe there was an error with the shipping email which meant you didn't receive it - did it turn up ok?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Tenzin Tendhar

Tenzin Tendhar New Member

Jan 9, 2018
    Nvm I solved it I don't know how to delete the post so I changed it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ezzz

Ezzz New Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Hi Neil, I placed my order days ago and wanted to know how long the processing takes? I did 1-3 day shipping so it arrives this week

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ezzz

Ezzz New Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Hi Neil, I was wondering how long the processing is? I ordered my vape days ago and wanted to know when will it go to the next step and ship out, money already took out of my account, Order Number #V100042508, I did the 1-3 day shipping, I need it by Saturday for a birthday gift for my husband

• Like Like x 1
  10. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    Hi Ezzz! I've contacted the warehouse asked them to expedite it, they'll be into work in a couple of hours so I expect a reply then confirming.

Thanks!
    Neil

• Like Like x 1
  11. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    Hi there, you should have had an email with tracking now?

I had the shipping expedited so it gets to you before your husband’s birthday, hope he likes it!

• Like Like x 1
  12. pallieboi

pallieboi New Member

Jan 14, 2018
    I submitted an RMA 1-6-18 and still ahve not heard a reply its still pending. order #V100038683

13. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    No problem, I'm going to chase this and get them to reach out to you asap.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Trev211996

Trev211996 New Member

Jan 28, 2018
    #V100047115 is mine and I purchased this morning, haven't received any email from either Veratad or Vaping . com for the status of my ID, I posted it next to my face so it should definitely be enough otherwise these systems are extremely flawed.

15. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    Hi Trevor, don't worry, when you need to upload an ID it has to be manually verified, the team don't work at the weekend, so you should get an email this morning when they get back to work and it gets approved!

16. Robertv

Robertv New Member

Feb 14, 2018
    Yes I placed a order I have got nothing it has been sent can I please get an update, cant wait to get it. My oder.number
    Order Number #V100050446

17. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    Hi there, my apologies, you should have received several emails with tracking. Your tracking number is 9405516901605506897828, and it's looks like it is at your local post office as of today, hopefully with you very soon!

18. Robertv

Robertv New Member

Feb 14, 2018
    Yep got it today it's art. I been vaping for years, I also been a smoker. I'm newly paralyzed and I must vape and vape only.

• Like Like x 1
  19. low_tar_neil

Feb 20, 2008
    Sorry to hear that Robert, let me know if there's anything we can do to make things easier on your end.

20. Josh Roseberry

Josh Roseberry New Member

Feb 22, 2018
    Hi there,
    I got my new SMOK AL85 in the mail today, and I can not get it to turn on or charge. I bought with it the Brillipower IMR 18650 batteries that it recommend to buy with the kit. I made sure the battery cap was on tight and the battery was placed the right way as well Lol. I contacted support as well but figured I would try here. Thanks in advance for your time

• Like Like x 1