Got a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bre hamlin

Apr 8, 2020
It’s been almost a week and my order is still processing. When someone finally messaged me back through support, I got absolutely no help. Just a “it’s still processing “ no update, no reasoning to why, or when I could expect it to ship. This is getting ridiculous. I spent enough to get the free shipping and because I needed to stuff to be able to continue my journey without smoking cigarettes anymore. If I would have known this would take longer than a week I would have never ordered. My local shops around are closed. Being told that I’ll have my package between 3-5 business days after I place the order is misleading. I’m quite upset that no one seems to know what’s going on and it seems like a lot of customers are dealing with this.

Dan T

Apr 9, 2020
It’s been almost a week and my order is still processing. When someone finally messaged me back through support, I got absolutely no help. Just a “it’s still processing “ no update, no reasoning to why, or when I could expect it to ship. This is getting ridiculous. I spent enough to get the free shipping and because I needed to stuff to be able to continue my journey without smoking cigarettes anymore. If I would have known this would take longer than a week I would have never ordered. My local shops around are closed. Being told that I’ll have my package between 3-5 business days after I place the order is misleading. I’m quite upset that no one seems to know what’s going on and it seems like a lot of customers are dealing with this.
My vapor store is where it's at always fast delivery and they don't list items they don't have

• Agree
Reactions: Bre hamlin

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    @Dan T was it through the ticket website?

This is getting to be ridiculous. i havent heard in a week as well. i know they must be busy but at least reach out and let us know whats going on. I will never use this company again. @low_tar_neil
    Hi there, sorry for the slow response, I've just got back after the Easter weekend.

I see an order that could be yours, it is showing as pending payment on our side - not sure why that would be the case, but explains why they wouldn't show up in your account. If you are happy I will void the transaction which will reverse it back from it's pending status, and your bank will release the funds it has held.

Dan T

Apr 9, 2020
    Hi there, sorry for the slow response, I've just got back after the Easter weekend.

I see an order that could be yours, it is showing as pending payment on our side - not sure why that would be the case, but explains why they wouldn't show up in your account. If you are happy I will void the transaction which will reverse it back from it's pending status, and your bank will release the funds it has held.
    Hey Neil my order is still pending. I got a message that my device wasn't in stock in a certain color so I picked a different one but it seems to still not be shipped. Order #V100275696

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
    Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hey Neil my order is still pending. I got a message that my device wasn't in stock in a certain color so I picked a different one but it seems to still not be shipped. Order #V100275696
    Hi Dan, no problem, I'll chase this up, are you happy for me to refund your shipping while I'm at it?

Neil

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread