Got a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peanut butter B

Jan 3, 2020
So on the we site it mentions that you guys try and ship out same day (which I understand doesn’t always happen), but I placed an order late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning and have only received an email confirming my order. I was wondering the status of my order because I received another email this morning implying I hadn’t made up my mind and ordered anything. Just wanted to check and be sure everything went through and make sure my order isn’t going to be processing for forever. My order number is #V100238705

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    So on the we site it mentions that you guys try and ship out same day (which I understand doesn’t always happen), but I placed an order late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning and have only received an email confirming my order. I was wondering the status of my order because I received another email this morning implying I hadn’t made up my mind and ordered anything. Just wanted to check and be sure everything went through and make sure my order isn’t going to be processing for forever. My order number is #V100238705
    Hi there, thanks for reaching out, I can confirm the order is there just fine. The guys were back in yesterday after the holiday and have been clearing the backlog, I would hope it will ship today!

Occam

Jan 6, 2020
    My order (V100238491) was placed on 1/1/20 and it's still showing that it's processing. I've emailed you through the site the other day, but never got a reply and I just tweeted the vaping.com account in hopes that someone will help me. I'm a little annoyed that I paid the for 1-3 day shipping, but I've been waiting 5 days now for it to even be shipped.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    My order (V100238491) was placed on 1/1/20 and it's still showing that it's processing. I've emailed you through the site the other day, but never got a reply and I just tweeted the vaping.com account in hopes that someone will help me. I'm a little annoyed that I paid the for 1-3 day shipping, but I've been waiting 5 days now for it to even be shipped.

Hi there, I'm sorry about that, I've refunded your shipping while I try and find out what's going on with it.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi. I also made an order on 12/28/19 and it is still processing. My order number was #V100236848 and I paid 7.75 for USPS first class shipping. Can you please get my order shipped out? If not then just cancel it and refund my please. Thank you.
    Hi Shelby, sorry about that, I've refunded your shipping and asked someone to reach out asap to let you know what's going on.

A A Ron

Jan 7, 2020
    I placed an order to vaping.com on January the 1st and my order still shows as processing.

I can understand if there is a backlog with the holidays, or if there is an item not yet available in my order for it to cause a delay in shipping. Totally understandable! What's not understandable is the zero information given as to why the order shows as "processing" for going on a week now. The money was taken almost immediately too which is great for vaping.com; but not good for me.

I recognize we can't expect the same kind of shipping speeds that we get from large retailers but a week of processing with zero correspondence is not acceptable.

Maybe vaping.com is understaffed, or inundated, or just has poor customer service. Doesn't matter to me at this point. Since I can't get a reply from the request I submitted on vaping.com I'd really like to lighten the vaping.com workload and cancel my order (#V100238620) and have my money refunded.

When can I expect my refund?

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I placed an order to vaping.com on January the 1st and my order still shows as processing.

I can understand if there is a backlog with the holidays, or if there is an item not yet available in my order for it to cause a delay in shipping. Totally understandable! What's not understandable is the zero information given as to why the order shows as "processing" for going on a week now. The money was taken almost immediately too which is great for vaping.com; but not good for me.

I recognize we can't expect the same kind of shipping speeds that we get from large retailers but a week of processing with zero correspondence is not acceptable.

Maybe vaping.com is understaffed, or inundated, or just has poor customer service. Doesn't matter to me at this point. Since I can't get a reply from the request I submitted on vaping.com I'd really like to lighten the vaping.com workload and cancel my order (#V100238620) and have my money refunded.

When can I expect my refund?
    No problem, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, I've cancelled and refunded this for you, it normally takes 48 hours for your bank to return the funds.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hello Neil, could you check on the status of my order please? #V100240273 . I placed the ordere before I created an account so I am not able to check the status. I assume there is quite a bit of backlog from the holidays and weekend but an update would be much appreciated.
    Hi Austin, sorry about that, I've refunded your shipping fee and asked someone to reach out to let you know what's going on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread