Got a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Baker

Dec 17, 2019
Finally received an email from the support team saying my order was on hold due to the item I ordered being out of stock and that now they were waiting for it to be scanned into the fulfillment center. I would just like to know why the item was not marked as out of stock on your website and then after I was able to order it I didn’t receive any kind of email letting me know. Instead I had to go out of my way 6 days later to see what was going on. Very unorganized and unprofessional. I am highly unsatisfied.

Aubrey Baker

Dec 17, 2019
Finally received an email from the support team saying my order was on hold due to the item I ordered being out of stock and that now they were waiting for it to be scanned into the fulfillment center. I would just like to know why the item was not marked as out of stock on your website and then after I was able to order it I didn’t receive any kind of email letting me know. Instead I had to go out of my way 6 days later to see what was going on. Very unorganized and unprofessional. I am highly unsatisfied.
My order number is #V100230223. I want my order canceled by tomorrow and my $42.44 refunded.

Jeterak

Dec 18, 2019
I placed an order on Nov 30th. Still says processing. Have tried to contact customer support but no response. My order number is #V100225803. This was supposed to be a Christmas gift but after seeing that this appears to not be an isolated issue, I have no confidence it will arrive by then if ever. Please update me as to what is going on. If this will not arrive by Christmas then I request my money be refunded. Thank you for your time.

Dante Piazza

Dec 18, 2019
Hi @low_tar_neil I ordered a product off of your website and paid for express shipping, it's been 24 hours and I still have not received any shipping confirmation or tracking info, my account says no orders when I look through the website. Is there anything you can do on your end to give me some sort of update on the status of my order? I ordered it for a christmas gift and would love to receive it in time for christmas! The order number is #V100232563
Thanks for writing back and letting me know the status of my order. Thanks Neil!

T_Z_

Dec 18, 2019
@low_tar_neil I've tried contacting you guys through email and through phone and have gotten absolutely no response. I'm really confused at what's going on. Can you clear up the entire situation instead of just not talking about it. The last few days many people are not getting their orders even processed LET ALONE delivered. Many people have contacted support to figure out the situation and nobody has been responded to. This is starting to feel like a scam to take our money then disappear. Can you clear this all up?

I ordered nearly a week ago and it's still not even processed. I've already been charged. Are you going to upgrade shipping for those of us who are being screwed? Or will we have to demand our banks to take our money back? Just a simple response would be better than nothing at this point. Thanks.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    @low_tar_neil I've tried contacting you guys through email and through phone and have gotten absolutely no response. I'm really confused at what's going on. Can you clear up the entire situation instead of just not talking about it. The last few days many people are not getting their orders even processed LET ALONE delivered. Many people have contacted support to figure out the situation and nobody has been responded to. This is starting to feel like a scam to take our money then disappear. Can you clear this all up?

I ordered nearly a week ago and it's still not even processed. I've already been charged. Are you going to upgrade shipping for those of us who are being screwed? Or will we have to demand our banks to take our money back? Just a simple response would be better than nothing at this point. Thanks.
    Can I get your order number please?

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I placed an order on Nov 30th. Still says processing. Have tried to contact customer support but no response. My order number is #V100225803. This was supposed to be a Christmas gift but after seeing that this appears to not be an isolated issue, I have no confidence it will arrive by then if ever. Please update me as to what is going on. If this will not arrive by Christmas then I request my money be refunded. Thank you for your time.

No problem, I've canceled and refunded this for you, it may well already have shipped so if it turns up please don't worry about returning it.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com

This has been canceled and refunded now.

T_Z_

Dec 18, 2019
    This has been canceled and refunded now.
    V100230449 is my order number
    It still says processing online so idk if you still need the number before you can cancel and refund it.

Is there any word about what's going on and why these orders all had to be cancelled? If we knew what was going on we might be able to help or at least be more patient.

David James Young

Dec 19, 2019
    @low_tar_neil
    Order V100230860:
    This order has been processing since Friday. After spending two days trying to call and getting your automated message every time, I reached out via Facebook to resolve a random international transaction surcharge (I live in the States) and the order delay. The extra charge was resolved, but the order was downgraded to pending and after being promised a resolution today I’ve still heard nothing.

Jeff harrell

Dec 19, 2019
    V100230449 is my order number @low_tar_neil and it still says processing. I want my money back or I'm going to call my bank and force it back. You guys not responding or making the whole thing clear to us from the start is shady as hell. I'm about to get the better business bureau on this. Tell us what the hell is going on!
    If you can figure out what company name they are using to do this or an address to report them please let me know working on reporting them my self

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    V100230449 is my order number @low_tar_neil and it still says processing. I want my money back or I'm going to call my bank and force it back. You guys not responding or making the whole thing clear to us from the start is shady as hell. I'm about to get the better business bureau on this. Tell us what the hell is going on!
    Hi there, I can see what's going on with it right now, so I've just refunded it, may well have shipped though, if it has just keep it.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi,
    I ordered a Suorin Air and some juice about 2 days ago and I'm just wondering when it will ship out. I've seen people saying it has taken 1-2 days and I've seen people saying weeks. I'm just trying to get an estimate since I'm going out of town soon. My order number is #V100236182. Thanks in advance.
    Hi there, sorry for the slow reply, I've been off for the holiday. I see the order was delivered soon after you posted, my apologies for not getting back sooner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread