Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi there,
    I got my new SMOK AL85 in the mail today, and I can not get it to turn on or charge. I bought with it the Brillipower IMR 18650 batteries that it recommend to buy with the kit. I made sure the battery cap was on tight and the battery was placed the right way as well Lol. I contacted support as well but figured I would try here. Thanks in advance for your time
    Hi Josh, sorry for the slow reply, I just saw this one, did the team manage to help you out, or can I be of assistance?

Reactions: stols001

Zarak

Mar 8, 2018
    Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

Please post here and I'll do my best to help you out!
    My card has been charged thrice for an order I requested to cancel. Vaping.com hasn’t replied nor has answered any of my calls. It keeps saying that the message inbox can’t recieve anymore messages when I try to call and the call gets cut. This is my first time ordering from this site and unfortunately a very bad experience. Can you please get back to me or I’ll have to talk to my bank

• Optimistic

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    My card has been charged thrice for an order I requested to cancel. Vaping.com hasn’t replied nor has answered any of my calls. It keeps saying that the message inbox can’t recieve anymore messages when I try to call and the call gets cut. This is my first time ordering from this site and unfortunately a very bad experience. Can you please get back to me or I’ll have to talk to my bank

Hi there, I see you placed two orders 4 minutes apart yesterday, I can confirm I've canceled and refunded both these orders.

TTMM

Mar 9, 2018
    Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

Hi, I purchased a vape and e-liquid and I was wondering when this would ship and how long processing takes? It said I qualified for the 1-3 day delivery and I really need it soon because it is a birthday gift. Are there any updates on my order??
    #V100059275

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi, I purchased a vape and e-liquid and I was wondering when this would ship and how long processing takes? It said I qualified for the 1-3 day delivery and I really need it soon because it is a birthday gift. Are there any updates on my order??
    #V100059275
    Hi there, I'll chase it up and make sure it's prioritized - when do you need it by?

TTMM

Mar 9, 2018
    Hi there, I'll chase it up and make sure it's prioritized - when do you need it by?

Thank you! I would preferably need it by Monday if it all possible.

Also, I emailed support but haven’t heard back, but is there any way the color could be changed to rainbow instead of black? Thank you so much!

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    How long do orders take to process? Cant wait to get mine
    Thank you! I would preferably need it by Monday if it all possible.

Also, I emailed support but haven’t heard back, but is there any way the color could be changed to rainbow instead of black? Thank you so much!
    I've already asked them to expedite it, so might not be possible now, but I will ask!

WilliamSanpedro001

Apr 11, 2018

Hey, Neil.

I made an order 2 days ago on Vaping.com and was wondering why my order was still processing. I was really hoping to get it by Friday, since I qualified for the free 1-3 day shipping, so that I could gift it to a friend for his birthday.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hey, Neil.

I made an order 2 days ago on Vaping.com and was wondering why my order was still processing. I was really hoping to get it by Friday, since I qualified for the free 1-3 day shipping, so that I could gift it to a friend for his birthday.
    Hi William, your order has already shipped, tracking no. is 9405516901605506489368 with USPS, hopefully as you're in our city it's going to be real quick!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread