Got a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drlulu

Apr 7, 2020
Hi Neil!
This past Sunday April 5th I placed an order and paid for 1-3 day delivery, butwhenever I go to check for an update it seems to be stuck on processing. I'm aware that because I ordered on a Sunday, it likely wouldnt be shipped until Monday/Tuesday at the earliest (which is obviously fine). However, I now have a new concern. Out of curiosity I went to go recheck your inventory --the Novo 2 is out of stock. Presumably my order hasn't been effected by this, as everything was in stock when I made the purchase. I would appreciate it so much if you would check on this for me. All of my local vape shops are closed because of the Pandemic :(
#V100276479
Thank you!

Anthony Yovino

Apr 8, 2020
Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

Please post here and I'll do my best to help you out!

nb. New thread due to old one becoming too unweildy.

Hey Neil,

Was wanting to check on the status of my order as I've had trouble reaching out to the support team. My order number is #V100276794

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Anthony Yovino

Apr 8, 2020
Hey Neil,

Was wanting to check on the status of my order as I've had trouble reaching out to the support team. My order number is #V100276794

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

update: order just shipped. Order was placed Sunday and shipped the following Wednesday evening just to give others a timeframe! Take care

Reactions: Bre hamlin

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    update: order just shipped. Order was placed Sunday and shipped the following Wednesday evening just to give others a timeframe! Take care
    Hi Neil!
    This past Sunday April 5th I placed an order and paid for 1-3 day delivery, butwhenever I go to check for an update it seems to be stuck on processing. I'm aware that because I ordered on a Sunday, it likely wouldnt be shipped until Monday/Tuesday at the earliest (which is obviously fine). However, I now have a new concern. Out of curiosity I went to go recheck your inventory --the Novo 2 is out of stock. Presumably my order hasn't been effected by this, as everything was in stock when I made the purchase. I would appreciate it so much if you would check on this for me. All of my local vape shops are closed because of the Pandemic :(
    #V100276479
    Thank you!
    Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience, I can't see any issue, but I've asked someone to look into it and reach out when they get in (on PST so will be a few hours), please keep an eye on your spam folder as our emails sometimes end up in there.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
    Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I placed an order on 3/19/2020 #V100267703
    On your website, my order status still shows processing.
    I have emailed two inquires through your contact us page and haven't gotten a response.
    Three weeks seems a bit excessive. Please explain
    Yes that is extremely excessive, I'm very sorry, I've no idea why this would be held up, I've asked someone to call and sort it out asap.

AWhitney62

Apr 10, 2020
    Hey there,
    I ordered some e juice and coils from vaping.com and have tried to contact the company through support. Its been 2 days. I know the company must be busy at this time. I completed my order i received an emails from norton and from vape.com with my order number and items ordered. I went back to vaping.com to check my order status under the "Orders" tab and it shows nothing. Then, i keep getting emails from vaping.com saying to complete my order with the same products i had already ordered that are still in my cart. I just want to know whats going on and if there is a possible ship time and an approximate date as to when my items will arrive.
    I seen a lot of bad reviews after ordering product already. I should have been smart and researched the company first. The website looked legit but now im worried its not.

@low_tar_neil

Thanks,
    Adam

Last edited:

Dan T

Apr 9, 2020
    Hey there,
    I ordered some e juice and coils from vaping.com and have tried to contact the company through support. Its been 2 days. I know the company must be busy at this time. I completed my order i received an emails from norton and from vape.com with my order number and items ordered. I went back to vaping.com to check my order status under the "Orders" tab and it shows nothing. Then, i keep getting emails from vaping.com saying to complete my order with the same products i had already ordered that are still in my cart. I just want to know whats going on and if there is a possible ship time and an approximate date as to when my items will arrive.
    I seen a lot of bad reviews after ordering product already. I should have been smart and researched the company first. The website looked legit but now im worried its not.

Thanks,
    Adam
    Did they charge you for your order? I'm pretty sure they are legit but don't expect your order in a timely fashion whatsoever. It seems they also list items in stock that they do not have and don't reach out unless you do first-through this forum. Support tickets are useless

AWhitney62

Apr 10, 2020
    Did they charge you for your order? I'm pretty sure they are legit but don't expect your order in a timely fashion whatsoever. It seems they also list items in stock that they do not have and don't reach out unless you do first-through this forum. Support tickets are useless
    Yes Dan I have a pending charge on my bank account. Its ok if its not timely due to the pandemic we all are experiencing but i just find it weird that my order doesnt show on my account page. Good to know that this forum is the best way to reach out since i have been watching my support ticket for 2 days with no response. Hopefully someone from the company can contact me throught this forum and let me know what the heck is going on.

Dan T

Apr 9, 2020
    Yes Dan I have a pending charge on my bank account. Its ok if its not timely due to the pandemic we all are experiencing but i just find it weird that my order doesnt show on my account page. Good to know that this forum is the best way to reach out since i have been watching my support ticket for 2 days with no response. Hopefully someone from the company can contact me throught this forum and let me know what the heck is going on.
    Low_tar_neil is the guy who can help you

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread