Got a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agasco

Oct 22, 2019
Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

Please post here and I'll do my best to help you out!

Hi i placed 2 orders Thursday of last week (saw all the juice options had to get some) and paid for the 1-3 day priority shipping on both, it still says processing. I know i could have waited a bit longer but i saw bad reviews online and am worried! I just wanted to know if anything has gone wrong or if it shipped without sending something, let me know! I was just hooing it may be quicker
Order Number #V100208485
Order Number #V100208465

Nitho

Oct 24, 2019
Placed an order on 10/18/2019 and also paid for the priority 1-3 day shipping, i get that i placed it Friday afternoon so waited till Monday to see if theres any change and still stuck on processing. It is now Thursday and I would just like to know if there is a problem with my order or can i get an update please. I’ve been checking my email as well as my junk but nothing has been sent regarding my order.
My order is: #V100208711

Thanks hope to hear back soon.

EDIT: Finally shipped just took a long time to process :glare:

Last edited:

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I made an order last night and it is not going to make it to me before I leave for a trip. I payed extra for the 1-3 day shipping and it has not shipped yet. I have been trying to contact someone all day to cancel my order. Can you PLEASE cancel my order and refund my money? order V100218337
    No problem, your order is canceled and refunded.

Eduardo74

Nov 13, 2019
    Order number V100216316
    I received the order but only the batteries were in the package and there was no invoice. Called, no answer, left email, no reply. It is my first purchase with vaping.com and it's not a good first impression at the moment. Can you figure out where the rest of my order is or get me a refund please. I'd rather have the mod I ordered as it was a gift. Any help is appreciated.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Order number V100216316
    I received the order but only the batteries were in the package and there was no invoice. Called, no answer, left email, no reply. It is my first purchase with vaping.com and it's not a good first impression at the moment. Can you figure out where the rest of my order is or get me a refund please. I'd rather have the mod I ordered as it was a gift. Any help is appreciated.
    Hi there, I've asked someone to reach out as soon as they get in, they're on PST which might explain the delay in getting back to you. Don't worry we will fix it as soon as possible!

TheWalruss

Nov 13, 2019
    Hello Neil, I placed an order a few days ago. Initially there was a problem with my bank flagging my purchase as a fraudulent charge but I cleared it as a legitimate purchase with the bank. I’m concerned my order isn’t queued up to finish processing. The stuff I ordered was intended to be a gift for my brother before he leaves for his deployment overseas in the navy on Saturday. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. The order number is #V100217855

Kaycee Hicks

Nov 13, 2019
    Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

Please post here and I'll do my best to help you out!

Purchased a new novo smok last week order #V100216166 and still have not received any kind of email/confirmation that’s it’s shipped... I picked 2-7 day shipping and it’s been 7 days, just wondering if it’s even shipped. Also have problems with getting somebody to help me customer service wise, I’ve tried calling and also sent an email asking for help. Thank you

Steve Place

Nov 14, 2019
    Hi, I placed an order last week on Saturday 11/9/19 - #V100217395. I paid extra for USPS Priority Shipping, thinking it would get sent out Monday/Tuesday and I could receive it by Thursday. Well its Thursday and it's just now getting shipped, USPS still awaiting item. I want to know what the point is of paying extra for faster shipping if it doesn't even get processed and shipped until 3 business days after I place the order? I could of went with a cheaper shipping option if I would've known it wasn't going to be processed asap. If there's an issue with stocking or something else holding the order up, why not flag it as out of stock before I pay for it or at least send an email update explaining why it isn't processed within the time frame you guys say it is going to be? I don't think I'll be ordering again if there's other sites I can use that will process and ship an order within the same or next day at the latest.

Last edited:

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Purchased a new novo smok last week order #V100216166 and still have not received any kind of email/confirmation that’s it’s shipped... I picked 2-7 day shipping and it’s been 7 days, just wondering if it’s even shipped. Also have problems with getting somebody to help me customer service wise, I’ve tried calling and also sent an email asking for help. Thank you
    Sorry to hear that, we sometime see our emails ending up in spam - this is your tracking info with USPS 9400110205837005065868

• Love
    Reactions: Kaycee Hicks

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi, I placed an order last week on Saturday 11/9/19 - #V100217395. I paid extra for USPS Priority Shipping, thinking it would get sent out Monday/Tuesday and I could receive it by Thursday. Well its Thursday and it's just now getting shipped, USPS still awaiting item. I want to know what the point is of paying extra for faster shipping if it doesn't even get processed and shipped until 3 business days after I place the order? I could of went with a cheaper shipping option if I would've known it wasn't going to be processed asap. If there's an issue with stocking or something else holding the order up, why not flag it as out of stock before I pay for it or at least send an email update explaining why it isn't processed within the time frame you guys say it is going to be? I don't think I'll be ordering again if there's other sites I can use that will process and ship an order within the same or next day at the latest.
    Hi there, I'm very sorry, not sure what happened, this is your tracking info with USPS 9405510205837005057835 and I have refunded your shipping fee.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Just to say, I also refunded your shipping fee.

kitxutopia

Nov 14, 2019
    V100216677
    Hi, I bought 3 items last week, however when I open the package from vaping.com. One of the most important item: Geek Vape Nova 200 box kit was missing.Although I've received the reply from email, the agent told me he will refund me the $ for Nova 200. But I bought the other 2 items (1 Coil and 1 juice) just to make up the $50 dollar free shipping. Now I got the coil and juice but no way I can use these without the nova 200 box kit. Also, I see the Nova 200 box kit is still on the shelf, never went off from the site since I placed the order. I wonder if you can send me the box kit with free shipping if I place the order on that kit again. If the box kit is out of stock can I use the coil on other brand? or it is only for geek vape?

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    V100216677
    Hi, I bought 3 items last week, however when I open the package from vaping.com. One of the most important item: Geek Vape Nova 200 box kit was missing.Although I've received the reply from email, the agent told me he will refund me the $ for Nova 200. But I bought the other 2 items (1 Coil and 1 juice) just to make up the $50 dollar free shipping. Now I got the coil and juice but no way I can use these without the nova 200 box kit. Also, I see the Nova 200 box kit is still on the shelf, never went off from the site since I placed the order. I wonder if you can send me the box kit with free shipping if I place the order on that kit again. If the box kit is out of stock can I use the coil on other brand? or it is only for geek vape?
    Hi there, really sorry there's a glitch with that product that meant it didn't go through to the order sheet, we've only just realised, let me get this fixed and then you will be able to order it, very sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread