GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
I should put an ad in the classies for one. Then I could see who someone would go to first. Myself, if Sir Idaho. :lol:

(Course I already know this answer) :)

Maybe the Piccolo IS for you? Remember I don't compete anymore :)
Gunny was first and ended up with a couple!

StrikeIII

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Chicago
Sup fam! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Thought I should pop in and show some love before we move to a new thread.
ygehevyt.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
A tranquil flow at the end, miles of smiles as Cucco said, you're right Tyleris, all of you guys and gals are amazing, thank you all so much for being here, thinking, laughing and sharing :)

Thank you Perseas! You are a good man, and provide us with this great place!

You remembered my poem. Cool! :)

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
I posted this on my FB last night..

I was a four pack a day, forty-two year, Marlboro Red smoker. As a smoking alternative, I have been vaping. I am still addicted to nicotine. However, I have been slowly lowering the milligrams of nicotine along the way. I started with 36mg e-liquid, and am now vaping 6mg e-liquid. In a perfect world, I would have just quit. But, that did not happen in 42 years! My lung improvements, have been proven by my current lung CT Scans!

I post this, hoping it will be an incentive for someone else.

Quit Date: 10/2/2012
Today: 6/28/2014

Smober Time: 1 Years, 8 Months, 26 Days
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 50,720
Money Saved: $14,531.28

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
A tranquil flow at the end, miles of smiles as Cucco said, you're right Tyleris, all of you guys and gals are amazing, thank you all so much for being here, thinking, laughing and sharing :)
.....And thank you for having us & being such an active presence.....not to mention also making amazing products for all of us!!!!!

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Wow, I had some catching up to do!! My wife and I finished a weekend course on motorcycle safety and riding and we are both drained from the sun and drills!! She wanted to learn to ride a motorcycle and I agreed to join her for this course, we had alot of "safe" fun and she passed with flying colors.
After a partial week at Kiawah Isalnd, SC playing some golf and having fun to a full weekend of course instruction, I have alot of cleaning, coil building, tank filling, erc. to perform over the next couple nights. We have alot of family coming to oir hoise over the next couple weeks for vacation and fun but I will be checking in! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
I posted this on my FB last night..

I was a four pack a day, forty-two year, Marlboro Red smoker. As a smoking alternative, I have been vaping. I am still addicted to nicotine. However, I have been slowly lowering the milligrams of nicotine along the way. I started with 36mg e-liquid, and am now vaping 6mg e-liquid. In a perfect world, I would have just quit. But, that did not happen in 42 years! My lung improvements, have been proven by my current lung CT Scans!

I post this, hoping it will be an incentive for someone else.

Quit Date: 10/2/2012

Smober Time: 1 Years, 8 Months, 26 Days
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 50,720
Money Saved: $14,531.28

Wow, you were a moving chimney! I was almost the same avid smoker, around 40-50 DRUM rolling tobacco cigarettes per day for 30 years and I quitted in 8 hours, because I liked vaping more, I didn't want to quit smoking, I was just curious about vaping :)

Quit Date: 9/12/2011

Smober Time: 2 Years, 6 Months, 22 Days
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 46,300
Money Saved: about $19.000 (DRUM tobacco is very expensive in my country, they sell it in 15 gr pouches now from the initial 50 gr ones, we produce tobacco, but the best kinds are exported and reimported branded ...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread