GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Thank you very much, yes I slept well! Thank you very much for the resting place, nice idea!
JP, the next day's extra energy feeling is indeed strange, a half baked mood of dreamy activity before the body demands its toll. If we could be continuously awake, an ongoing insomnia, what dreams might come?

An interesting view. And question to ponder.

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
That's a cloud from 1.6 ohms nice and warm and pure flavor! This bad boy is the cats meow, shoot the bees knees even.

Love it is it the cats pajamas? the real deal? The cream of the crop?

Ok 3 days later I receive my spheroid pretty darn fast delivery I love it.

I just have one question for you pros. What in the world is this thing and how or for what do I use it? Never seen anything like it and I have no idea what it should be View attachment 350847

HAHAH I had the same question

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
So last night, with all the DHL goodies provided, jojo asks me "you wouldn't happen to be cleaning buttons today?"

I spent the evening with my PnB and such. Cleaning buttons, mods, caps, etc.

I discovered that GP gear brings me pleasure to clean.

7uqa5e9a.jpg

And a modification to my GVC setup. :)
azynaqeg.jpg

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Very nice, Yankee! Cool stand you got there! Is that like a lazy susan?

Yeah I am eager to try using my P+B tool. Right now my father is borrowing my cordless drill though, so I only have a Dremel to work with. I don't suspect that a Dremel is the optimal tool to use though, as it seems to spin too rapidly (even on its lowest setting). I think I will await the return of my cordless drill....

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Very nice, Yankee! Cool stand you got there! Is that like a lazy susan?

Yeah I am eager to try using my P+B tool. Right now my father is borrowing my cordless drill though, so I only have a Dremel to work with. I don't suspect that a Dremel is the optimal tool to use though, as it seems to spin too rapidly (even on its lowest setting). I think I will await the return of my cordless drill....

Yeah, please wait. :)

Devilution2010

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
NY, USA
So first off.....hello everyone. Been a while since I've last posted and while I would normally ask how everyone is doing, I'm a lurker so I already know....not in a creepy way though....well ok, maybe a little....

So I picked up some GVC about 5 months ago because it appeared to be the bees knees with all the stir it was creating. I'm not a big fan of custards but I thought I'd give it a shot. Without much surprise, I wasn't very partial to it. I did however find it to be a much higher quality custard than others I've tried. To say the least, 28 out of the 30ml was placed in the draw to steep...soon to be forgotten about.

5 months later, I found myself looking for a flavor to put in my SnP w/Sophia while simultaneously reading how GVC should be run at higher ohms. I gave it a shot, ran it at 1.8 with some silica and have to admit......the 5 months of steeping to a rich dark red and a higher ohm build resulted in a delicious vape. Couldn't say it would become an ADV for me but definitely one I could enjoy in the evening after a meal.

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
Hello all. Glad you got some rest Perseas, well deserved. I needed some rest too. I had my brother's stag (I'm the best man) so I was just completely stressed making sure everything went off without a hitch. All in all, the PAPS X 1.5 with the new Lux 650 tube kept me sane. Had a ton of compliments on it. I did end up losing my spare Sony vtc4 and case somehow. Oh well. Could have been worse. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Todai

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2014
OK I am happily the owner of a spheriod!!! Thanks JRS99 and Todai!!!!

First micro coil build for it a perfect 1.4 ohms and Grants vanilla custard juice!!!
Looky at my precious!

wahoooooooooo Thansk guys its a vaping dream!
and all the GP symbols lined up on their own

I'm so glad the Spheroid made it to you from San Diego! I was starting to get a little nervous when UPS emailed me a delivery confirmation before it was actually delivered.

Hope you enjoy! And again, welcome to the GP family! :)

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
I'm so glad the Spheroid made it to you from San Diego! I was starting to get a little nervous when UPS emailed me a delivery confirmation before it was actually delivered.

Hope you enjoy! And again, welcome to the GP family! :)

It made it the UPS guy seriously rang my bell at 8 last night?!?!? I thought I was gonna have to wait until today.. I am so happy thanks once again! and thanks for the warm welcome as well!

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Today I received a couple of long GPINS from Idaholandho.
I would like to thank Idaholandho and perseas for their generosity.

THANK YOU BOTH!

Yep, Idaho sent me some fluff... can't thank him and Perseas enough!! Very generous of both of you!! :)

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
I couldn't! I kept checking back @ Amazon though, and the eventually had it! It's from seller "b-glowing"...

Well dang....a quick search just turned up nothing again....so I must've got it at the exact right time!

I mean they (Amazon) do have it but it's very expensive....I paid $12.99 which, I believe, is the standard "going rate" for a box...

keep checking back though...or maybe try Sephora? I heard they have it too...
There's a b-glowing.com site too.

Akdare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
DFW, Texas
I just lost the wire nut off of my spheroid does anyone have a recommendation or is my best be to just wait until I can afford the upgrade? I want to build it ASAP so I can send it to a friend to test drive.

Shake, I have my old wire nuts from before I upgraded my Spheroid's. If you can wait for USPS, they're yours...just PM me your address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread