Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Good morning. No chemo today since we didn't know if the surgery would have been a no go. So they have to write up the order and get approval.

It's on for next week though.

Base line CT scan scheduled for Tuesday. This way when I have my next one on this chemo they will be able to have something to compare it with on the next CT scan which will happen in 3 months.

Love to all <3

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Good morning. No chemo today since we didn't know if the surgery would have been a no go. So they have to write up the order and get approval.

It's on for next week though.

Base line CT scan scheduled for Tuesday. This way when I have my next one on this chemo they will be able to have something to compare it with on the next CT scan which will happen in 3 months.

Love to all <3
How often do they do those CEA measurements (or whatever they're called)?

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
How often do they do those CEA measurements (or whatever they're called)?

Usually only when I see the oncologist which is normally every other treatment. But I can ask for it whenever which I have before.

Hubs should be home soon from his long chemo session. One left to go.

YAY! Almost there!!! :wub:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
whoooshhh... what a day.... just got home... another 18 hr day. didnt even bother looking at how many miles I did...
Ill figger it out sometime later on "today"... but for now, a quick shower and about 4 hrs of sleep till I go at it again... need to be up for 6am.
Ill fill yall in on tonites SNAFU in about 10 hours or so.

Users who are viewing this thread