Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Fresh Gindz is the cleanest burning juice I've ever used. I just clean a Kayfun that had probably had 8 or 9 tankfuls of FG through it, and the coil wasn't gunked up at all.

For several years, my favorite juice was Heavenly Tobacco. FG has pushed HT into 2nd place.

P.S.: Is it ok to talk about HHV juice on this thread? ;)

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Pets require a lot of time and expense. You give a lot and you get a lot. But it is a lot. :)

Oh, I've had lots of dogs in that time period. Got 3 of them now - all rescue/adoption dogs. A mutt, a Red Heeler and a Great Pyrenees.

The Great Pyrenees is, of course, supposed to be a livestock guardian breed. The neighbors chickens got out this morning and came up to our backyard fence. The Great Pyrenees was afraid of them. :facepalm:

Reactions: retic1959

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Fresh Gindz is the cleanest burning juice I've ever used. I just clean a Kayfun that had probably had 8 or 9 tankfuls of FG through it, and the coil wasn't gunked up at all.
Heather adds some of this to FGs.

th

P.S.: Is it ok to talk about HHV juice on this thread? ;)
Who is HHV?

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Hello Army. Robin, I am so sorry to hear of your continued troubles. Sometimes it just seems the nicer you are, the more crap comes your way. But then again, mean little jerks usually eat telephone poles or go to prison. Hang in there, Lady. Hopefully better times are coming.
My concerns seems so piddling... but I just finished a week of some serious tooth pain. Abscessed tooth so infected it lifted the tooth hard enough to break the root. And of course, every times I bit down the top teeth would bang on the gold crown of the infected tooth. Lovely. Dentist (an extended four-letter word) pulled it immediately, and I've been taking amoxicillin since. Add a root canal, post and crown on another rotted and broken tooth to that. Didn't work Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. I've already missed something like three and a half months this year. If I had known getting old would be like this, I might have taken better care of myself.
Mamaw went to her sister's house in Bluefield this weekend. My entire Saturday was sleep (haven't been sleeping much this week), then Saturday evening bought a Charcoal grill. After 30 years of gas grills, I am sick of rusted elements and hot spots. Did some research (online) and went with a Weber Classic Kettle. The one with a thermometer on the lid. A charcoal chimney is a nice tool to have.
Just finished first meal ; 1 lb of Sweet Sausage Links (cut in 1" pieces), two Red Potatoes (diced), 1 can of Green Beans, 1/2 Onion (sliced), 1 tsp. each salt, pepper, and butter, tbsp of vegetable oil and 1/3 cup of water, wrapped in heavy duty aluminum foil and cooked for 40 minutes. Potatoes were crisp, but done. Delicious. Thank you, AllRecipes.com.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day, and a Great Weekend.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
His name is Louie.

Wow, is he a lover !
He got a bath yesterday - it didn't take me long to dry off at all !
He goes back and forth between us for luvs !
So far his waking time favorite resting place is on Steve's foot - he can also see the TV from there and he does watch it !
Finally heard a meow last night, it was a very, very soft reply after I asked him if he was a happy boy.
I am guessing he is really closer to under 1 1/2 - maybe closer to a year.
And he loves the lazer light !
He's been up in my lap a few times on his own and turned on his back for belly rubs and has reached up to touch my face a couple of times.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
His name is Louie.

Wow, is he a lover !
So far his waking time favorite resting place is on Steve's foot - he can also see the TV from there and he does watch it !
Finally heard a meow last night, it was a very, very soft reply after I asked him if he was a happy boy.
He's been up in my lap a few times on his own and turned on his back for belly rubs and has reached up to touch my face a couple of times.

How wonderful! Your story got me misty eyed! He’s a sweetie. And a lucky little feline to have you find him. Congrats! :) :wub:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Hello Army. Robin, I am so sorry to hear of your continued troubles. Sometimes it just seems the nicer you are, the more crap comes your way. But then again, mean little jerks usually eat telephone poles or go to prison. Hang in there, Lady. Hopefully better times are coming.
My concerns seems so piddling... but I just finished a week of some serious tooth pain. Abscessed tooth so infected it lifted the tooth hard enough to break the root. And of course, every times I bit down the top teeth would bang on the gold crown of the infected tooth. Lovely. Dentist (an extended four-letter word) pulled it immediately, and I've been taking amoxicillin since. Add a root canal, post and crown on another rotted and broken tooth to that. Didn't work Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. I've already missed something like three and a half months this year. If I had known getting old would be like this, I might have taken better care of myself.
Mamaw went to her sister's house in Bluefield this weekend. My entire Saturday was sleep (haven't been sleeping much this week), then Saturday evening bought a Charcoal grill. After 30 years of gas grills, I am sick of rusted elements and hot spots. Did some research (online) and went with a Weber Classic Kettle. The one with a thermometer on the lid. A charcoal chimney is a nice tool to have.
Just finished first meal ; 1 lb of Sweet Sausage Links (cut in 1" pieces), two Red Potatoes (diced), 1 can of Green Beans, 1/2 Onion (sliced), 1 tsp. each salt, pepper, and butter, tbsp of vegetable oil and 1/3 cup of water, wrapped in heavy duty aluminum foil and cooked for 40 minutes. Potatoes were crisp, but done. Delicious. Thank you, AllRecipes.com.

Ugh. Tooth issues are awful. Glad you are on the road to recovery. It’s been quite a year for you. Can’t beat the classic grill.

And it’s good you checked in. I was getting stirrings that it was time for us to hunt you down. :)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Thanks all for the replies on cat diets. It’s hard to keep up with them. Just when I think I have it figured out, they change it up on me. Sometimes I think they just like to run me around. ;)

@cats5365 - You are a remarkable caregiver! I couldn’t care for so many, but I sure do admire you for being so devoted to your fur babies. :)

@kkay59 - I truly wish I’d bought stock in Nature’s Miracle! It’s as essential around here as bread. I buy it by the gallon and it sadly doesn’t last very long. It’s amazing stuff though.

When I had a dog (for a minute) I had a large bag of dog food on the back enclosed porch. I found my monster kitty (Maine ....) half in the bag chowing down on dog food!

True story: As a kid I slept over at my cousins’ place a lot. Five of them and one of me. One morning there was no cereal or milk or anything we could grab for breakfast. But there WAS a big bag of dog food in the kitchen.

I’ll let you guess the rest. :lol:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
How wonderful! Your story got me misty eyed! He’s a sweetie. And a lucky little feline to have you find him. Congrats! :) :wub:

Congrats on the new Family Member, Classy.
Louie is one lucky Tom.

Thank you !!

True story: As a kid I slept over at my cousins’ place a lot. Five of them and one of me. One morning there was no cereal or milk or anything we could grab for breakfast. But there WAS a big bag of dog food in the kitchen.

Ok...YUCK !!!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

No wonder we haven't heard from you. Teeth suck!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
His name is Louie.

Wow, is he a lover !
Congrats on kitty. Nice to see these animals claimed.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

You aint right.

Users who are viewing this thread