Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
hmmm... got my property tax bill in yesterday... it went up 100$

I wonder who is getting a huge bonus next month... o_O

and get this.... the check is to be made out to a person, not a government agency...
huhh???? why does this seem wrong and I see red flags waving in the wind???
Is the person you're supposed to make the check out to your county auditor? That's how our dog license is every year. Not sure about property taxes cuz my mortgage co. still gets to screw us with an escrow...

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
I think its just a Sony thing so far.... not sure if XBox is charging
Thanks. I can't see paying for it monthly either, guess we'll find out. It's a shame how Sony's been with stuff. I love my Vita, but Sony always treated it like a red headed stepchild. (Play handhelds mostly-don't like playing on tv as much, tv is always taken by son and hubby anyway.) Past couple weeks I've gotten addicted to Diablo 3 on the Switch...

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Happy Friday, friends! Woke up to a lovely blue sky.... with thick, straight lines of spraying. Seriously, it looked like striped wallpaper. That all expanded into a bleak, thick, gray cloud cover. Ugh.

I’m still happy it’s Friday. :)

@Bunnykiller - the county in PA had the same situation: payable to the tax collector’s name rather than to the county. I always found that to be suspicious too.

In CA, I just heard that the governor has signed something allowing PG&E to raise energy prices to pay for repairs related to the fires AND to pay for any lawsuit settlements related to damages from the fires. PG&E *may* have started some of the fires due to faulty equipment. Yes, by all means, let’s make customers pay for all of that. When do people raise their voices on this stuff?

Right after that I learned that the Nevada regulators rejected a request by NV Energy to make customers pay to cover costs of advertising & lobbying they did in opposition to a voter referendum on energy deregulation. For now, NV is somewhat sane on these matters.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Happy Friday, friends! Woke up to a lovely blue sky.... with thick, straight lines of spraying. Seriously, it looked like striped wallpaper. That all expanded into a bleak, thick, gray cloud cover. Ugh.

I’m still happy it’s Friday. :)

@Bunnykiller - the county in PA had the same situation: payable to the tax collector’s name rather than to the county. I always found that to be suspicious too.

In CA, I just heard that the governor has signed something allowing PG&E to raise energy prices to pay for repairs related to the fires AND to pay for any lawsuit settlements related to damages from the fires. PG&E *may* have started some of the fires due to faulty equipment. Yes, by all means, let’s make customers pay for all of that. When do people raise their voices on this stuff?

Right after that I learned that the Nevada regulators rejected a request by NV Energy to make customers pay to cover costs of advertising & lobbying they did in opposition to a voter referendum on energy deregulation. For now, NV is somewhat sane on these matters.
Similar thing here. The electric company made these huge coal ash piles that made their way into the waterways when there were floods. Guess who gets to pay for the cleanup? :) I suppose no one else should but these ash piles were created decades ago so we have to pay for the sins of those we never met.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I still think nuke power is the way to go. It has it's problems but their advantages dwarf other forms of energy. Just my opinion.

the only problem I see is that when it melts down, its a no go zone for 56,000 yrs ;)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I still think nuke power is the way to go. It has it's problems but their advantages dwarf other forms of energy. Just my opinion.
Tesla's energy would be the way to go, but I'll bet a dime to a dollar those blueprints are locked up tighter than a shark's rearend at 40 fathoms, because a lot of the most elite 1 percenters would be paupers tomorrow if that were to occur.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Tesla's energy would be the way to go, but I'll bet a dime to a dollar those blueprints are locked up tighter than a shark's rearend at 40 fathoms, because a lot of the most elite 1 percenters would be paupers tomorrow if that were to occur.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
kkay, what is this spraying you are talking about? I've seen you mention it several times and I've never understood.
Geoengineering. Here are just two examples of photos I took recently. In the top photo we had a beautiful blue sky, and then they came and started the spraying. Usually at this magnitude, you can expect some very bad weather. (such as the constant rain)
IMG_7351.JPG
IMG_7341.JPG

Last edited:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
kkay, what is this spraying you are talking about? I've seen you mention it several times and I've never understood.

Here’s my pictures of the spraying here.

Oct 27 blue sky in the morning - spraying begins.

2F392606-3959-43C7-9CD5-1D13B289D507.jpeg

Oct 27 - 1 - 2 hrs later those stripes spread out and are now this milky, heavy cloud cover. Spraying lines still happening too.

A81A1171-EA7B-4DC4-B9F3-DC35D6943C91.jpeg

And this one was this morning. We are in a flight path and this being Vegas, there are lots of flights. From our windows, we see the regular planes coming in. No contrails that persist like this from those commercial flights.

Some days, the stripes make a checkerboard. This morning, it was this fanning pattern.

6DDF6FD9-95CE-4355-93F6-39F36FE60EC3.jpeg

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I’d like to know from my fellow old-timers here... Have you seen circular rainbows around the sun before? If you did, when is the earliest one you recall seeing? Did you ever see one when you were a child?

This was tonight here. On the right side of the top pic, there’s a bright beam coming out of the dark circle covering the sun. There’s one on the left, top and bottom too, but you can’t see them as well in the pic. The close up below it is of that right side beam. The rainbow is clearer in the close up pic too. It was a full rainbow circle around the sun.

Online sources say this is a parhelion - a halo, arc or sun dog. Ice crystals in cirrus clouds refracting the light.

Funny thing is, tonight on Twitter others were posting their pics of the same thing. One was from Arkansas. Another from Alabama. How did we all see one at our sunsets tonight from thousands of miles and 3 hours apart?

9F426236-31BA-4E69-B116-5CD104440105.jpeg
033B086A-8E3D-444A-9A59-A49898A0EE01.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread