Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Tesla's energy would be the way to go, but I'll bet a dime to a dollar those blueprints are locked up tighter than a shark's rearend at 40 fathoms, because a lot of the most elite 1 percenters would be paupers tomorrow if that were to occur.

I don't know one single thing about Tesla's thoughts but I think that I will remedy that spot of my ignorance.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
CMD-Ky, Tesla was a brilliant man. He made designs for free power for the world. The only reason we did not have it was greed.I don't know whether that company in the video will use it for good or evil though. They are working on it. You should do some research on him.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
LA to answer your question, I don't remember seeing something exactly like what you showed. If other areas were also seeing the same thing, it is strange. I was not outside during that time frame. I do know today they are working on a lot of spraying, much earlier than normal, today. It is going to be warmer today by several degrees, followed by a cold front late tonight or early in the morning. Then we are supposed to have showers.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Hello Army. Holiday Season is coming. Sent out two packages of NET samples to willing participants. They are both wonderful ladies who will undoubtably tell me how much they enjoyed the flavors after they throw half of them away. But thats ok, at 4 cents/ ml. I can afford to share. My apologies for those who are PG intolerant, but I use Cold Maceration for my extraction.
Warm and sunny here today. Yard is still mushy. Urlacher tears up the lawn with every footfall, but he has to get outside and be exercised. Not a happy couch potato, that mutt of mine.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hello Army. Holiday Season is coming. Sent out two packages of NET samples to willing participants. They are both wonderful ladies who will undoubtably tell me how much they enjoyed the flavors after they throw half of them away. But thats ok, at 4 cents/ ml. I can afford to share. My apologies for those who are PG intolerant, but I use Cold Maceration for my extraction.
Warm and sunny here today. Yard is still mushy. Urlacher tears up the lawn with every footfall, but he has to get outside and be exercised. Not a happy couch potato, that mutt of mine.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)
Wasn't Urlacher originally your boy's mutt?

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Pets tend to identify their owners by the ones who feed them.

I know I would. :)

Unless it’s a cat. They will often choose the one who least wants them. Cats are natural born contrarians. Then they trip that unwilling one until he wises up and feeds them. :)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
yup... Ive seen circular rainbows.... about 15 yrs ago me and the wifey saw a triple circular one.... it was about 2pm, maybe 3 in the afternoon...

Well, I’d call a triple one quite strange and unusual!

You know a bit about physics - what would you say caused those intense beams of light at the top, bottom, left and right of the circle? Basically, they were nearly perfectly at 90 degrees. I’ve seen the sun’s rays split into beams. But not in so focused a way, and not at perfect angles like that. The one on the right was nearly blinding.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Tesla's energy would be the way to go, but I'll bet a dime to a dollar those blueprints are locked up tighter than a shark's rearend at 40 fathoms, because a lot of the most elite 1 percenters would be paupers tomorrow if that were to occur.

Yes! It’s not only Tesla either. I’ve seen mini-documentaries about others in recent times who have invented methods of generating free energy. Each time, government officials showed up and seized their work. If they had patents, those were bought out. Then the inventions were classified. Buried.

There is tremendous wealth in our existing energy approaches. You’re right, they’d be paupers. It’s downright evil.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Mine is a trackball , the new thing in mice is this , definitely different .
https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Vertical-Advanced-Ergonomic-Bluetooth/dp/B07FNJB8TT

I got the vertical mouse ten days ago and have used it since. (I am not one to open a box and immediately write a review praising as the second coming.) It has a minor learning curve as opposed to the trackball. But it is much easier on the wrist/elbow. I am pain free a real change. Very nice, it tracks well without a pad. It is adjustable and minimal movement using arm motion rather than wrist motion still maintains control of the pointer. (For gamers, the pointer speed is adjustable without going to properties, it has a button the top of the mouse.) The handshake position is very comfortable for the hand and wrist. I like it and I'm going to keep it.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Well, I’d call a triple one quite strange and unusual!

You know a bit about physics - what would you say caused those intense beams of light at the top, bottom, left and right of the circle? Basically, they were nearly perfectly at 90 degrees. I’ve seen the sun’s rays split into beams. But not in so focused a way, and not at perfect angles like that. The one on the right was nearly blinding.

polarization qualities of ice crystals in the atmosphere cause the light to become brighter at 90 degree phases... the bright spots are called nodes, its where the vertical and horizontal polarized light waves meet each other... what you saw/photographed is a rare condition, it ( nodes) only occurs with the full circular rainbow. Nodes only occur when ice is involved, they dont happen with water vapor/droplets since vapor/droplets cant polarize light. ( flat compared to spherical, reflected as compared to refracted)

Users who are viewing this thread