Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Episode of MasterChef UK today, a lady walked back to the group after her dish was judged and said, “It’s so stressy innit?!?” I laughed out loud and said “Hula!!!”

Now I just need to know why so many desserts are called “puddings?”
Just be thankful none of'em have " pulled " as a prefix .:evil:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Easy 8am delivery to start a three day work week. Then four day Holiday !
Thanksgiving is like any other day, I eat what Mamaw cooks. With two exceptions - The fridge gets stuffed before and after (already started) and a whole lot of leftover pies and desserts.
Usually Turkey, Potatoes, Stuffing, Gravy, Broccoli & Cheese, Green Bean Cassarole, Crock Pot Mac & Cheese (for John), Cranberry Sauce (for Me), Hawaiian Dinner Rolls, Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Peach Cobbler, Banana Pudding ... and maybe a few surprises along the way. And a whole lot of Old Man Naps :sleep:

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Yet another intrusion in privacy , Cloudflare is supposed to be privacy oriented but they're not backing that claim up very well . This article tells you how to disable this crap in Firefox , no method for Google based browsers yet , go figure .
SuperCooKey - A SuperCookie Built Into TLS 1.2 and 1.3

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Yet another intrusion in privacy , Cloudflare is supposed to be privacy oriented but they're not backing that claim up very well . This article tells you how to disable this crap in Firefox , no method for Google based browsers yet , go figure .
SuperCooKey - A SuperCookie Built Into TLS 1.2 and 1.3

wellhell... if everyone is following me.... Im gonna go on a wild ride thru the Internet and totally confoooze them.... eventually this will happen.

• Winner
Reactions: EleanorR

Users who are viewing this thread