Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I brought in the generator last night to keep the oil warm. Mrs CMD has been asked to consider it a temporary fashion statement. I like the Honda generator but it can be tough start, warm oil helps. I did not put my x-ray films on the windshield last night; tough morning. I am not a fan of scraping windows.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
We are supposed to reach 60 degrees today. But the sun isn’t out, so not sure we’ll get that high. In fact, we’ve had so little sun that I’ve had to position a lamp over the solar cells of my solar keyboard to keep it charged.

We are all ready for spring. That’s January for you.

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
We are supposed to reach 60 degrees today. But the sun isn’t out, so not sure we’ll get that high. In fact, we’ve had so little sun that I’ve had to position a lamp over the solar cells of my solar keyboard to keep it charged.

Rub it in why doncha! Currently we're at 14...down to -7 tonight :(

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I brought in the generator last night to keep the oil warm. Mrs CMD has been asked to consider it a temporary fashion statement. I like the Honda generator but it can be tough start, warm oil helps. I did not put my x-ray films on the windshield last night; tough morning. I am not a fan of scraping windows.

snow does weird things to people...
x-ray films? generators in the house? scraping windows?

and warm oil??? what are you doing ? massaging the generator? ;)

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
yup... out of the frying pan into the fire... go somewhere that has 50+ yelling screaming people who are drunk and watching the game ;)

Well, there is that but it wouldn't so personal as yelling right there in your own home.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.

seriously? a solar keyboard??? o_O

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY

Whoa, who knew, solar keyboards?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
High 40's today, and about 27 or 28 for a low tonight. Thank goodness the wind died down. Tonight is the super blood moon eclipse. I doubt if I will see it, but it is possible.
I'd like to see the blood moon but I don't know when it is supposed to happen here and I'm not gonna freeze my manhood off looking all night.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
seriously? a solar keyboard??? o_O

Whoa, who knew, solar keyboards?

I’ve had it for years! It’s a Logitech. I wanted to reduce wires without burning through batteries. It wasn’t very expensive either. It sits by a window that faces south and gets full sun all day. It can even work well in dim lighting and still recharge. It stores a lot of juice too. But not lately. That’s how bad it’s been - when even Vegas isn’t getting sunlight.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Rub it in why doncha! Currently we're at 14...down to -7 tonight :(

I’m sorry! I was reporting our weather and lack of sun without considering how cold it is everywhere else! :(

Our cold spell finally ended earlier in the week. Wasn’t nearly as bad as you have. Yikes!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I’ve had it for years! It’s a Logitech. I wanted to reduce wires without burning through batteries. It wasn’t very expensive either. It sits by a window that faces south and gets full sun all day. It can even work well in dim lighting and still recharge. It stores a lot of juice too. But not lately. That’s how bad it’s been - when even Vegas isn’t getting sunlight.
I have one of those wireless logitech keyboards with the usb thingie. I think it cost $22 at Worst Buy.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I'd like to see the blood moon but I don't know when it is supposed to happen here and I'm not gonna freeze my manhood off looking all night.

Eastern time zone should be close to 12 midnight. Central time will be about 11pm. (or so I've heard) So far the moon doesn't look huge to me, but it is bright outside already.

Users who are viewing this thread