DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Pas moi, kiddo.

Never said I'm not afflicted with shinyitis (in remission at the moment, but flares can occur suddenly and swiftly). I'm just no advanced vaper.

I don't like clicking that red X, because I know people are touchy about it, but sorry, Zazie. You're gettin' a red X.

:p

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
The really cool kids have little red screw drivers as well as blue ones.
RX0cx63.jpg

I've heard a rumor that these ubiquitous little blue buggers are available for purchase from fasttech, for those who want to buy their way into the advanced vapers club.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
When you walk into a vape shop and just know the staff are talking pants.

This post reminded me of my first trip to a Vape Shop. I had already been vaping for a couple of years when a Vape Shop opened in my town, and since I was out and about for the Christmas season (seven grand babies) I thought I would check it out.
I could tell from what I had seen online their markup was 100%- 150%., mostly authentic but a few Fasttech things mixed in. Just the cutest little 20-something brunette slides in front of me and asks
"See anything that might interest you ?" (have to admit, good sales technique)
"I'm just looking."
"Maybe I could help you pick something out..." she added.
And that's when I pulled a REOS Woodvil plunger door out of my pocket and set it on top of the display case.
"No thanks, I already have my own."
She was mesmerized. Obviously she had never seen a wooden mod before. The Owner was not impressed.
"We don't have anything for you." the man asserted.
"I just heard the was a vape shop in town, and thought I'd check out..."
"We Don't Have Anything for You." the owner interrupted. So I left.

That shop no longer exists, but I still have my Woodvil. Maybe it's time to do a Captain Marvel, and rescue the old mod from deep space orbit for a day or two. :D
Jlop2ht.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread