I'm not a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
And back to smoking.

Gonna give it another try Monday.
You're doing well! It will be no time until you can be analog free my friend. You'll have a good sense of pride when you do. Almost smugness........Just go the 'whole smug'!

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Have you tried WTA? You'll get more out of 6mg WTA than you will 6mg nic (freebase or salts)

You'll need to import from USA. But it is much cheaper than it used to be. Combine that with snus, you might have more luck.

But I gather that you just want praise. So we'll done, keep at it. Be the ball. You are Lisa Simpson

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
IMHO, you nic concentration is too low to be effective. My :2c: When I quit it was with 18mg nic base in a MTL tank.

You've been given a lot of advice here on how to quit. Not everyone succeeds on the first, second, or even the 30th try. The thing to do is to never give up, and to "Try. Try, again."

As I said before, its not how many cigarettes you smoke that is important. It's how many you didn't smoke that counts.

Last edited:

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
To make a long story short. I smoked 2-3 packs a day mostly in a smoke filled room. No way was I going to quit and I didn't want to. Well after 45 years of smoking I bumped into a guy with a ecig in his hand. I asked a few questions and he told me about a ecig store. I went the next day and left with a starter kit. I remember it was a Evod and some sort of mod maybe a joystick. I have never had another cigarette since and it's been 7 years this July 9th. At first I cut down on coffee and booze but now I drink both happily. Don't think I didn't try to quit before the ecig. I was hypnotized, on the patch, and was ended on hooked on the gum. If I can do it anyone can and that my friend includes you. When I started vaping they had 24mg juice and I needed it. Good luck and God Speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread