Innokin Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'll have to catch up later, got a job interview. I did want to say (whether I win or not) it's really neat to have you both coming to the thread and answering questions.

Also, another VOTE for pink, although purple is fun too... :)

This is a very cool givaway, mostly because you guys are doing this. :)

Anna

Hey Phil i have been a vaper for 6 years now and i have been buying and collecting all kinds of mods and tanks since. The one question that i guess i have is every time i look at a video on youtube it really looks like your vape produces way more vapor then any of my mods seem to be able to put out so my question is is it just the camera making it look like its more then normal or am i missing something ?? And BTW thank you for the contest !

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Phil & Dimitri I have two Siamese cats. Will the vapor from the vg harm them if I vape around them?
"Though it is considered generally safe for human and animal consumption, cats have a unique sensitivity to propylene glycol and should never ingest it." - Polypropylene Glycol & Cats

It's the PG, not the VG, that they're sensitive to. That link talks about ingesting it; I'm not sure how sensitive they are to inhaling a PG aerosol, but if you love your cats, maybe do your vaping in another room, away from them.

Boyer357

Jun 16, 2018
HI guys..bought you Ares, need help! been vaping 7 years using primary the ego one's, mega v2. Purchased Evic primo mod and Ares in Feb. And have used everday but I can't get Ares to match anything close In flavor coil/wick longevity of ego one at 1. Or .5 0hm using identical juice 50/50 12nic, i have to change cotton everyday, coils every 2-3 days juice gets so dark after every tank. Vape at 8-13 watts Making all coils around 1ohm Using 28g kanthal, tried spaced coils, different diameters. Just went back to old ego v2, using 1ohm and I get several weeks out of prebuild coil, taste better, no dark juice. What am I doing wrong? Thank you in advance for your questions and suggestions..
I don't want to buy another rta but the Ares is high maintenance.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Way to far North for "Me" to stalk Ya' since I'm in Ft. Lauderdale . . . :(

Although, I know @Bea-FL and a few others here in Florida are near or closer to Ya . . . ;)

Maybe she'll invite you & Dimitris (when he comes to have a special visit with ya') over for a "μπαρμπεκιου" . . . :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha !!! Uncle you spelled that right! Of course Phil doesn't know I'm Greek. If he came to visit he would need to bring Dimitris with him…I need to practice my Greek…it's rusty :p

Phil & Dimitri I have two Siamese cats. Will the vapor from the vg harm them if I vape around them?
I don't have any stats but I luve with three strickly indoor cats. I vape 50/50 VG/PG and do cape indoors around them and away from them. No problems. But maybe it had to do with the flavors too. I vape only a very mild menthol. JMO.

• Winner
Reactions: Uncle

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Haha !!! Uncle you spelled that right! Of course Phil doesn't know I'm Greek. If he came to visit he would need to bring Dimitris with him…I need to practice my Greek…it's rusty :p

:facepalm: Google translation did all the work . . . ;)

That's why I "Tagged" Ya' . . . AND - BTW: No Need to practice, I think they both "speak" English - if not "Greek" when they are together - It's a "Bromance" thing . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Uncle thanks for alerting me.

Absolutely "My" Pleasure . . . :wub:

Reactions: Bea-FL

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Way to far North for "Me" to stalk Ya' since I'm in Ft. Lauderdale . . . :(

Although, I know @Bea-FL and a few others here in Florida are near or closer to Ya . . . ;)

Maybe she'll invite you & Dimitris (when he comes to have a special visit with ya') over for a "μπαρμπεκιου" . . . :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Would love it!

Although Dimitris too? That kinda ruins the party doesn't it? :) LOLOL

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
I’m betting on user error, as it’s just one of them. It and the Ares are awesome tanks. I actually have (had to go check) 5 zeniths and 4 ares, and a shoebox with almost 30 boxes of zenith coils. Guess I’ll have to start a new box to stash the new coils.

Funny you say that because when I have a favorite tank, it get's a box for coils and parts!!

The following have had boxes:

The Kayfun
The Kabuki
The Joyetech AIO
The Innokin T18
And now the Ares and Zenith!!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread