Innokin Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
I hope I win. I'm sick of carrying my laptop around to power this thing!
20286989_2001714390059381_4947265912064737202_o.jpg

Get an Innokin iTaste DRV.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Thanks for another great giveaway (once again). My question for Phil & Dimitris relates to the coils: how long do they hold out (on average)? More colors would also be very much appreciated. Good luck with the sales and good luck to all participants in the contest!
I average 10 days with the regular coils, and about 14 days with the plexus z coil with my liquid. That will depend alot on usage and your liquid though :)

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Don't really have any ecig based questions to ask but are y'all enjoying the summer? Lol

Hey andy! Really enjoying it! Although it is HOT HOT HOT here in Florida. Looking forward to taking a little time off in Rochester to spend time with family and friends.

Hope you're enjoying it as well!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Are the mesh coils able to run in TC mode? I run TC all the time with my Ares and would like to do the same with the Zenith

Not currently.

We are working on a SS coil for the Zenith. I want to get this working with the Kroma, but not sure the Kroma has the ability to do REALLY GOOD TC. But I did have it working well on the Proton and DNA Devices.

As as of right now, let's just say coming soon as we figure out a strategy.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
For Phil and or Dimitri.
why does my Zenith constantly leak???

Well, it shouldn't.

I can work through some troubleshooting things with you. But I don't spend a lot of time here. If you like hit me up via my Facebook or email: pbusardo@tasteyourjuice.com.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Phil on ECF. Wow! But where's Dimitris? Eating schnitzel?

LOLOL!!

Hey, I started here on the ECF writing textual reviews YEARS ago. This is also where I got a LOT of my questions answered when I was starting out. Super helpful people here!!

What's "schnitzel"... don't you mean "snitchel" as Dimitris enjoys pronouncing it? LOLOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread