Innokin Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I feel a bit greedy cuz of the Proton win but heck I entered. I’m using this as I post.
View attachment 749125
At least I am loyal. Hee hee
Thanks for the chance Innokin!!!

Lol.. that's okay your not alone!

I entered this one too.. !

And we are all living proof people like @Bakunine22 can win in these big contests! No point losing heart..

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I do like my Zenith a lot -- but I do have a question.

Most of the coils have been good and longer lasting than most other brands, but I must have a bad batch. 2 in a row have suddenly gone high ohms -- over 6 in a day or two. And soon after don't work.

What causes this? Could it be something I'm doing? Any remedy?

PS I'd love to win a Kroma as it's a great looking set up, but I also am eager for the 22mm version. :)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Thanks for the giveaway! Here's my question:

Are there any plans to make a 22mm version of the Zenith tank so the smaller mods could use it?
Question: I’d like to know too if a 22mm might be in the future. Do the new versions have a snugger top cap? A couple of times mine has come open in my pocket. Granted, it’s a VERY well used tank. And only one of four zeniths has done it

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
What a marvey lil' kontest, Mr. @Oliver ! Thank you very much for introducing some new fun and love into the ECF.

Innokin still reigns supremie, so this is abstolutely going to be one exciting give-a-way! Again, thank you.

Phil and Dimi will be answering questions in this thread??? WOAH!

th

So, yes, I have a kwestion: @Phil and Dimi....... have you a delish recipe for fusilli and feta? :blink:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Hey all....

Innokin is back with a new giveaway launching the new colors of the Kroma-A/Zenith kit & Ares MTL RTA!

There are 15 prizes up for grabs on the giveaway page, and also special chances to win in this thread (read on...).

Innokin has developed the new Plexus Z coil for mouth to lung and upgraded the Zenith tank with it. With the new color designs they are ready to light up your June.

The Zenith/Ares was developed in conjunction with Phil Busardo and Dimitris Agrafiotis, both of whom will be answering questions in this thread....

View attachment 748971
View attachment 748973

View attachment 748975

Prizes

1 Grand Prize:

3 Kroma-A/Zenith kits + 3 Ares MTL RTAs
(Each color)
And 5 packs of Plexus Z coils

2 First Prizes

2 Kroma-A/Zenith kits + 2Ares MTL RTAs
(Random color)
And 3 packs of Plexus Z coils

5 Second Prizes:

1 Kroma-A/Zenith kit + 1Ares MTL RTA
(Random color)
And 2 packs of Plexus Z coils

8 Third Prizes:
1 Kroma-A/Zenith kit
(Random color)
And 1 pack of Plexus Z coils

Extra ECF thread prizes :
1 K/Z kit + 1 Ares (random color) + 1 pack Plexus Z coil​

For an extra chance to win, leave a comment below and ask Phil & Dimitris (designers of Zenith/Ares) anything you like

Good luck everyone!
Those coils are amazing but I love the whole thing.

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
Oh my question for P and D.

Phil, what was Demetris’ greatest contribution in the development of the Zenith? Vice versa, Demetri, what was the best contribution that Phil had?
You know what l mean, like you said to yourself, I wish that l had thought of that one!
Nevertheless, you are a great team! If it is half as good as the Ares, ya got a winner!!!
:toast:
Vonnie
I think we should do a poll on which Ares coil tool we use, Phil’s or Demetris’.

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Saint-Lazare, Quebec, Canada
Oh WOW! I am so shocked to see this thread. As it happens I have been playing with the idea of an ares and love the look of the new colours! So glad I saw them here on ecf first! Thank you so very much to Phil and Dimitri, I have followed you both on YouTube for a long time and find your passion, information and advocacy to be such a blessing both personally and for the industry as a whole.

I am fascinated with the new coils and the idea that the mod combo can be used for both mtl and dtl vaping. My questions are is this set up and menu system simple enough to recommend to my brand new vapers and what vg pg blend is recommended? Will the tank leak with a 50/50 mix? Or as the promotion talks about flavour can they put in 60 or 70 vg to get thicker cloud with mtl at lower temp but still get the yumminess?

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You know, I have the Ares (2) and the Zenith (1). I think this new coil is neat and I've asked my question on that,.

I have more questions too... Are you guys planning to continue working with Innoken, and if so, will it continue to be MTL options because I've enjoyed everything so far, and I know there were some start up headaches, but my 3 tanks have been pretty great.

I also wonder about 22 mm versions of things... ??

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread