Innokin Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
1st Round Extra Entry Winners Announcement!

Thank you all for participating and now we have the first round of winners drawn:

Congratulations to @Katdarling and @Nailz !

Boke0ZZ.png

The winners will receive 1 Kroma-A/Zenith kit + 1 Ares (random color) + 1 pack Plexus Z coil. Please PM me your mailing address and contact information, along with a picture of your I.D for age verification, thanks!

Check out the
new color design of Kroma-A/Zenith kit and Ares RTA for more information.

The giveaway contest will end in
4 days, share the thread to your friends and vapers and tell them to join into this party with us!

:rickroll:

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Thank you for the contest.

I'm going to put another vote for a pink color, 22mm, to match my Pico 75W, and to sit on my Provari mods. I'm mostly a tootle puffer, and am happy to see some more MTL tanks coming out again.

You reading this Innokin! They want pink!! Dimitris will be angry and I will laugh!! :)

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
No questions really Phil. Just wanted to thank you for saving me lots of time and money in my purchasing decisions. Have been happily vaping on my Taifun and Siren for years now, and your videos from the FA facility were instrumental in me finally plunging into DIY. The Ares 22m will be my next purchase when it hits market. Keep up the good work!

Really appreciate the comments here Mazinny. Thank you!!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
@pbusardo do you still have a job outside vaping? If so, how do you manage to do all you do?

Also sometimes I drive my wife mad with everything vaping, is yours the same way or is she into vaping as you are? My wife just cares she can Vape, no interest in new mods or tanks.

I was a corporate America engineer for most of my life, responsible for speech recognition grammar development support, documentation, and tuning in the automated telephone space. I also did some really basic script writing, technical writing, audio production, and voice over work.

I've since moved into vaping full time. Still a challenge, even without kids to keep up with everything. I have NO IDEA how Dimitris does it all.

My wife is a "I just don't want to smoke" kinda gal. As you can imagine, she has access to any kind and type of vape gear she wants. Who vapes of choice? 1) The Innokin T18, 2) The Kroma-Zenith kit. She likes SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE with a good quality vape. She, like I, still wants that "smoking" experience, but from her vape.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
you're welcome! the most funny video for me is when you and dimitris goes to China... where you broke that nut cracker... hahahahahhaha

LOLOL!! That was funny, but the best thing about that is when the Chinese guys we were with laughed out loud and yelled... "Made in China". I love this. I love people who can laugh at themselves. I love a good sense of humor. I HATE HATE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread