Innokin Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Innokin Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris anything; r the new "Innokin Plexus coils" the aswer to problems associated with the current coils?

I didn't know there were problems with the current coils. Not sure how much I'm going to be able to correspond with you here, but you're welcome to contact me on my Facebook or email: pbusardo@tasteyourjuice.com.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Wow, okay now my question is why does Dimitri hate pink so much? Was his mom convinced he would be a girl and bought all pink stuff for the nursery, or was it an unreasoning prejudice?

LOL pink is my favorite color and I was in a long term job and once dyed my hair pink, white, and purple... LOL I was a counselor and the first thing the little girls would say was, "I LOVE YOUR HAIR." The mom's looked on and were like, "Who is this crazy lady?" (Although to be fair, they'd probably have thought it at some point, heh).

A pink tank would be awesome or perhaps you could call it magenta and he wouldn't be upset.

LOL, I actually not have THAT much pink in my collection frankly.

Anna

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
WoW, thank you for the stupendous opportunity, to explore the Ares and Zenith.
Sooo, it says ask Phil and Dimitris anything -

My question for Phil & Dimitris:
If you were put into an insane asylum, how would you convince the staff that you're actually sane, and not pretending to be sane?

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Wow, okay now my question is why does Dimitri hate pink so much? Was his mom convinced he would be a girl and bought all pink stuff for the nursery, or was it an unreasoning prejudice?

LOL pink is my favorite color and I was in a long term job and once dyed my hair pink, white, and purple... LOL I was a counselor and the first thing the little girls would say was, "I LOVE YOUR HAIR." The mom's looked on and were like, "Who is this crazy lady?" (Although to be fair, they'd probably have thought it at some point, heh).

A pink tank would be awesome or perhaps you could call it magenta and he wouldn't be upset.

LOL, I actually not have THAT much pink in my collection frankly.

Anna

Well, there's a long story there. It all starts with a pink wrap I put in a mod years ago and referred to it as the "Dimitris Mod".

Since them I've been busting his balls about his love for the color pink.

He started receiving mods in the color pink because manufacturers thought he actually liked it.

It's really quite comical. :)

Reactions: bigbob2322

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
WoW, thank you for the stupendous opportunity, to explore the Ares and Zenith.
Sooo, it says ask Phil and Dimitris anything -

My question for Phil & Dimitris:
If you were put into an insane asylum, how would you convince the staff that you're actually sane, and not pretending to be sane?

I would explain that I was wrongfully admitted and ask for a psychiatric assessment.
At which point I would fail and be stuck there.

Thanks a lot Kn0ttYFive!!
Please send e-liquid and replacement coils!!! :)

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
You reading this Innokin! They want pink!! Dimitris will be angry and I will laugh!! :)
PINK...PINK...PINK...rinse & repeat...we want PINK
Honestly, I would like to see more of a softer style of vape gear. I was a V Slims smoker, and back in the day, there were several other brands of smokes targeted to the women's market. Those of us that were lucky and discovered vaping, would probably appreciate something geared to our tastes. It might help get more acceptance for vaping if the muggles weren't bombarded with skulls, black, and other scary looking images of vapers and vaping. Pink isn't the only answer, but smaller designs to fit smaller hands and things that are more purse-friendly would be nice. :)

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
PINK...PINK...PINK...rinse & repeat...we want PINK
Honestly, I would like to see more of a softer style of vape gear. I was a V Slims smoker, and back in the day, there were several other brands of smokes targeted to the women's market. Those of us that were lucky and discovered vaping, would probably appreciate something geared to our tastes. It might help get more acceptance for vaping if the muggles weren't bombarded with skulls, black, and other scary looking images of vapers and vaping. Pink isn't the only answer, but smaller designs to fit smaller hands and things that are more purse-friendly would be nice. :)

Did you want pink? :)

I've said for a long time that females are a bit left out of the market and it would be good if they had more devices geared for them.

There are, however, a LOT of smaller pod systems coming out that you make a like.

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
My wife is a "I just don't want to smoke" kinda gal. As you can imagine, she has access to any kind and type of vape gear she wants. Who vapes of choice? 1) The Innokin T18, 2) The Kroma-Zenith kit....

Got a question for the wife...Or you!! I bought the T18 a while back for the same reason but have been having trouble with the coils tasting nasty from the start or after a tank or 2. I do prime them before using it for the first time so the cotton is definitely saturated enough. Even when the coil is ok it doesn't seem to wick properly which results in a cotton or burnt taste after the 2nd draw. I'm running 50/50 (PG/VG) at 10 - 12 watts on 1.5-ohm coils since anything higher than that tastes terribly burnt. I'm using the same juice I generally use in other tanks and don't have this issue. Does she have this problem too or is it just me?

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
Did you want pink? :)

I've said for a long time that females are a bit left out of the market and it would be good if they had more devices geared for them.

There are, however, a LOT of smaller pod systems coming out that you make a like.
I have been using the Blu Plus as my running around kit, and recently tried their MyBlu pod, but was not really happy with the pod. I've been around ECF too long, and these enablers made me get into rebuilding my own tanks/coils. The pod almost hits too hard and isn't as smooth as my normal cool fruity vape. It will do if I really need a nic fix, but isn't very pleasant.

If I want quick and easy, the cigalike still works best for me because that little case keeps the fuzzies out of the mouthpiece and it is small. Since Blu has a couple of unique flavors, it works OK for short term. For some reason, I still need to have that hand-to-steering wheel feeling of a cigarette in my hand when I drive. (yeppers, I'm a bit weird--:rolleyes:).

If I'm out for a day, I usually take the Pico with a mini berserker because it fits in a sunglasses case and I don't have to worry about it knocking around in my purse.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Phil, what's your "daily driver"? What do you vape on, when you're not testing or reviewing anything, but just vaping for your own self? Do you have a new favorite, or do you still prefer the old XL cartomizers? (Bonus points if it doesn't have your name on it, but if you say "the Ares/Zenith is the greatest tank I've ever used!" I suppose I'll understand... :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread