Innokin iTaste SVD - a very good mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where I can get the svd's long tube? I ordered the express kit which only comes with the short tube. I really want to long tube cause it looks better with it when I'm using 18650 batteries.

I looked around on the interweb for a bit looking for one when I placed an order for the express kit and could not find one. I ended up cancelling my order for the express and changed to the full kit. Sorry i'm not more help.

Hope you are able to track one down. Good Luck

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I will say other than the Provari or any DNA 20 mod......the SVD kills EVERYTHING! Build quality,options, and looks put it on top of everything else $100 and under. Here's a vid comparison i did between it and the Vamo

Provari is vv only so I'm not interested and don't see the relevance to a thread about the SVD. DNA 20 is good for vw - but doesn't go lower than 4 volts which doesn't suit everyone.
I've been enjoying the SVD - its better than I expected. Nice finish, no rattles, consistent, works well. A good mod and it isn't heavy to hold either. My Vamo has worked solidly for over 7 months and is still going strong. Personally I'm glad we have both these options.

untill you have this problem.. :( 2013-07-11 12.28.02.jpg just fires as it lays in your hand

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
Wow! Mine looks like a train wreck compared to the clean & shiny SVDs that you guys received. When I bought mine I almost ordered from a different site in the US that was selling the kit for around $70-75 but I wanted to "support" the vendor I've been using since I started and chose to pay their $100 price instead- Now I get to pay to send the damn thing back.. :facepalm: Great. Oh well, I found a great deal on a stainless SID for only $39/shipped (Vapingcraze.com) which I'll have by tomorrow!

Don't feel bad a B&M got me for a buck twenty. I still love it though

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I will say other than the Provari or any DNA 20 mod......the SVD kills EVERYTHING! Build quality,options, and looks put it on top of everything else $100 and under. Here's a vid comparison i did between it and the Vamo

Dude - you've got to do us a favor, and keep making review videos. Good doody!

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Got mine from FastTech just a couple days ago. No damage to it whatsoever. However, in the picture where you showed the top... I see it has 2 extra indents/holes for air flow, which mine doesn't have. That is very strange. On another thread, they were comparing one they got from another vendor to FastTech, and there were differences there too. (different fire buttons, inscriptions, air holes, + - buttons not flush w/ the base) I'm wondering why there are so many differences?? Personally... I love mine so far... I just find it strange especially to have inconsistencies when purchased from the same vendor.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
Got mine from FastTech just a couple days ago. No damage to it whatsoever. However, in the picture where you showed the top... I see it has 2 extra indents/holes for air flow, which mine doesn't have. That is very strange. On another thread, they were comparing one they got from another vendor to FastTech, and there were differences there too. (different fire buttons, inscriptions, air holes, + - buttons not flush w/ the base) I'm wondering why there are so many differences?? Personally... I love mine so far... I just find it strange especially to have inconsistencies when purchased from the same vendor.

Mine frome FT and do have 2 air holes in the top.. I got the express kit, do you have the express or complete kit? May they are some minor changes in the diferent kits

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
I'm on my second iTaste and the verdict is in. Total piece of junk. First one had the stuck/broken firing button issue within roughly 2.5 weeks of receipt. Second one has a broken positive pin that has collapsed and will not make contact with 90% of my carto's, rba's or rda's.

I can make it work by prying up the positive contact with a small screwdriver, but I find it complete BS that I need to do so every time I pop on a new atty.

I will never buy another iTaste product again.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
Recived my igo-l today, it cames pre-coiled with 2 coils at 1.5ohm in my mech was hiting very good but i liked so much how it looks in my SVD and i give a shot. 2 coils at 1.5 would it hit good? Mmm not so impressed, thats when i stacked 2* 18350 wow the svd handle the double coil like a beast, very impressed, so far still my favorite mod
ebyqere5.jpg

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

_jmeek

Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Northern Michigan
Just got my SVD from Fasttech yesterday. Good consumer that I am, I read the manual :-0 On the last page where it shows the two tube sizes it tells me to insert the battery negative end first, with the positive end 'out towards the battery negative cap'. This does NOT work!

Other than that, the fit and finish seem to be outstanding. Too many products from across the big ocean have only an approximation or a mere suggestion of threads... The SVD 510 threads are really precise and clean. Likin' it so far.

discusfan

May 1, 2013
Austin Texas
Ok here are my 2 cents. As a person with a vast background in manufacturing, what I think I am seeing are revision changes and improvements to their components that are likely caused by differing contract dates and multiple suppliers of parts and or finished assemblies. That being said, I must say how impressed I am with the quality of the unit I bought. I took it around the shop and the guys were impressed with all the machining. I hate to think what the poor souls making these actually make for a living, nor do I know their cost of living, but we all agreed that you can not make it here in the states for that cost, closer to the Provari if not higher. I am repeating my order from Fasttech tonight. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread