The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Intros

Discussion in 'Pagan Vapers' started by Nighthawk, Aug 4, 2010.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Deranged Doll

Deranged Doll Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've been here at ECF a couple of months now but just getting around to joining the group. I'm a 30 something year old mother of 2, wife to an amazingly wonderful man and I've been on the path almost 20 years. I'm a Dark Pagan, Musician, Artist, Belly Dancer...yes I do indeed wear many hats :) It's nice to "meet" all of you!

2. MsTick

MsTick Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2011
    California
    Hi. Welcome to the Pagan side of ECF. We're trying to decide what to talk about.

3. Badgerangel

Badgerangel Senior Member

Jun 12, 2011
    Chattanooga TN, USA
    Merry Meet, y'all!

34 year old mother of two, new vaper, old Pagan, lol. Been following the Lord and Lady since 1993, off and on. I follow an eclectic path, and am currently learning Hoodoo as well.

Blessings!

BadgerAngel

4. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Welcome! Hoodoo is a very interesting subject, as well as shamanism...If you haven't checked that out. Always more to be learned!

5. Adrena

Adrena ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    Merry meet Badgerangel and welcome to ECF. Lot's to soak in here take your time, ask questions and as always feel free sit a spell. ;)

6. rainkeltoia

rainkeltoia Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2011
    Maine
    Morning and hi hi hi all! I'm a 29 year old....eclectic I guess is the best word. I'm a very fluid person, meaning that I adapt and change myself based on my experiences, what I learn, etc. I started out at a young age questioning things (I got kicked out of Sunday school for asking the wrong questions...) and in my early teens (I'd say around 14) I discovered more about various types of paganism. I always loved the greek, roman, native american and celtic mythos and stories, and upon finding the wonderful world of the internet I started researching, learning, trying, and I haven't stopped. I met some wonderful pagans, joined in a local group (the leader happened to be someone who went to school with my mom, and I was allowed to go to the gatherings starting when I got my license to drive myself) but found that I couldn't do the organized religion thing, even if it was within a small community like the pagans. I tend to deviate too much from the standards. I'm not a deist, more of an abstractist, as in there's an all energy something out there that connects us, the planet, all the creatures, the abstracts of wisdom, fates working behind the scenes guiding coincidences. I haven't really found anyone who shares my exact thought/belief pattern, but that's ok with me. I just tend to flit around the fringes and watch, absorb, learn, test, and evolve myself, but for all that I still consider myself eclectic pagan, as I don't really fall into any category. Hopefully its ok that I came here. I enjoy learning all I can about any and all theologies, from the monotheists to the polytheists and everything in between and beyond.
    Thanks for having me :)

~Rain~

7. MsTick

Mar 12, 2011
    California
    Hi, Rain. Welcome to our quiet little group. It's nice to meet you. I was asked to discontinue my attendance at Sunday school, too, when I was about 6. For the same reason - I asked questions that made them uncomfortable.

8. rainkeltoia

rainkeltoia Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2011
    Maine
    hehe some of us were just destined to go against the norm eh? Here we are, on a forum that offers alternative to conventional smoking.

9. Raynen

Raynen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2010
    CT
    I just made a separate post to introduce myself :laugh: I didn't even see this, sorry about that! :) But hello all, nonetheless!

10. debt964

debt964 Full Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Montrose, Colorado
    Merry Meet!
    Mid to late 40's widow two grown kids....ummmm...vaping a month and half...analog free one month today....well travelled...pagan all my life...choose solitary now...loving the forums here...been a great support to the elimination of the analogs... nice to meet everyone

11. Adrena

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    Well meet and Welcome to ECF!

12. MsTick

Mar 12, 2011
    California
    Welcome. It's bit quiet here in the Pagan forum, but you'll meet a lot of us on ECF.

13. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Merry Meet debt964! The Social Groups are a remnant of history for the ECF, and as such the only one really commonly used is the Pay It Forward group, but you will surely see us all throughout the ECF forum.

14. Trilly

Trilly Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2011
    Derbyshire, UK
    Merry meet all.

What can I say, new to ecf and vaping (waiting on my first kit to arrive) but in the meantime thought I would peruse the forum, was pleased to find like minded peeps who vape.

15. MsTick

Mar 12, 2011
    California
    Welcome, Trilly, to ECF, pagan vapers, and vaping! The pagan forum is pretty quiet, but you'll meet a lot of pagans here at ECF. And pagan or non-pagan, you'll never find a finer group of people than you will here.

Congratulations for choosing to try vaping. It's been amazing for me and I hope your experience is as good.

16. Trilly

Trilly Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2011
    Derbyshire, UK
    Thanks MsTick, well my kit arrived this morning and I can strongly save I am a convert, took to it straight away and loving it, totally.

17. Adrena

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    Merry Meet Trilly, welcome to the wonderful world of vaping.
    Feel free to look us up if you have questions.

18. Amethyst_Star

Amethyst_Star Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2011
    Southern Wisconsin
    Greetings! I just found the social forums a few days ago and came across this one today! Good to see other Pagan vapers, here! :)

My name is Tina, I'm 41 y/o, married, and an Eclectic Witch. My husband is Agnostic. We have no kids, but are owned by two dogs, four cats, and a guinea pig! LOL!

Just thought I'd stop in and introduce myself! :)

19. Adrena

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    Well Met Tina >,< Welcome to our lil corner of ECF....

20. Amethyst_Star

Amethyst_Star Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2011
    Southern Wisconsin
    Thank you for the welcome! :)