Status
Not open for further replies.

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
Good morning, middle ages!! Or whatever we are....

daybreak.jpg

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Welcome back you mean ;) I havent posted in here for a while.

Dlsw, that is an ePipeMod Mjolnir (Thors Hammer) and a GG Penelope with a Kir Clear tank :) Wow, that was a mouth full lol.

Check this out, I work at the North end of Boeing Field in Seattle. There is only one day a year I like working near the airport, and thats today! (and yesterday)

_MG_9728 by Ethan & Carmela, on Flickr

_MG_9704 by Ethan & Carmela, on Flickr

_MG_9691 by Ethan & Carmela, on Flickr

A little closer

_MG_9709c by Ethan & Carmela, on Flickr

_MG_9708 by Ethan & Carmela, on Flickr

And really closer :)

_MG_9738c by Ethan & Carmela, on Flickr

I sometimes forget how breath taking these things are. Just amazing!

Im so sick of hearing people in the neighborhood complain each year that we have to deal with loud noise for 4 days a year for about two hours each day. Gimme a break, its totally worth it :)

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago

Dlsw, that is an ePipeMod Mjolnir (Thors Hammer) and a GG Penelope with a Kir Clear Tank :) Wow, that was a mouth full lol.

Check this out, I work at the North end of Boeing Field in Seattle. There is only one day a year I like working near the airport, and thats today! (and yesterday)

Im so sick of hearing people in the neighborhood complain each year that we have to deal with loud noise for 4 days a year for about two hours each day. Gimme a break, its totally worth it :)

OOOOOOH! I love it. Nobody in Chicago complains when they come here, we are so excited about it. When I worked as a chauffeur I loved watching them practice at O'Hare.

I took this picture when I took an Amtrak trip last summer. One stop I made was Seattle.

2011-07-20%252020.17.38.jpg

2011-07-20%252020.14.11.jpg

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio

Dlsw, that is an ePipeMod Mjolnir (Thors Hammer) and a GG Penelope with a Kir Clear Tank :) Wow, that was a mouth full lol.

_MG_9728 by Ethan & Carmela, on Flickr

_MG_9704 by Ethan & Carmela, on Flickr

_MG_9691 by Ethan & Carmela, on Flickr

A little closer

_MG_9709c by Ethan & Carmela, on Flickr

_MG_9708 by Ethan & Carmela, on Flickr

And really closer :)

_MG_9738c by Ethan & Carmela, on Flickr

YOU ARE SO LUCKY! Wow, those are great pics! I'd deal! Welcome back and that is one kewl mod.

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
OOOOOOH! I love it. Nobody in Chicago complains when they come here, we are so excited about it. When I worked as a chauffeur I loved watching them practice at O'Hare.

I took this picture when I took an Amtrak trip last summer. One stop I made was Seattle.

2011-07-20%252020.17.38.jpg

2011-07-20%252020.14.11.jpg

Nice pics, Sandy. You're a good photographer. Don't you work as a chauffeur any more? That'd be kind of an interesting job.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Goodness my pc has been down for a while now...so hoped it was not anything too bad but if may be so...Trying to see if I can post because I have not been able to..frustrating** Sandy hope you are well..* CONGRATS DSLW!!! YAY FOR YOU!!! that's just wonderful..SO happy for you sweetheart* {{{hugs}}} to you !! and Everyone .Diana Rave...I see 'new' people stopped by too....how great is that Sandy! dirquist and the others..LOVE those pics of the AIR FORCE planes!! Love them..those guys 'our' guys are just the BEST!!! KNB! thinking of you * [he's one of them !! ] and what a job they do too!!And Chicago too* wow...!Goodness I hope this posts Sandy..love seeing you are altcig..have not been there yet since [I hope] this pc is sort of working...pc was so bad now let me see what happens...'fingers crossed' !! And let me wish you all a Fabulous Day!!! EVERYONE!! ADD AND S'' TO THAT to make it FRIENDS!!{{{hugs}}} love Pri

HaveaWonderfulDayMyFriend.jpg

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread