• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Intros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Greetings! I just found the social forums a few days ago and came across this one today! Good to see other Pagan vapers, here! :)

My name is Tina, I'm 41 y/o, married, and an Eclectic Witch. My husband is Agnostic. We have no kids, but are owned by two dogs, four cats, and a guinea pig! LOL!

Just thought I'd stop in and introduce myself! :)

Welcome to the group Tina.

Bael2212

Jul 11, 2012
Vermont
Hello, my name is Dustin I am 21 years old and I am not entirely sure that this is where i belong though my religion is pagan it is a branch of theistic satanism called Demonolatry. In short I hold demons as deities, the primary demon I worship is Bael hence my forum name. The primary religious text that i use is the lesser key of Solomon which defines the 72 greater demons. I have been worshiping for six years now and am not afraid to tell others about my religion, if you have any questions i would be more than happy to answer them.

MsTick

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
California
Welcome, Bael and lannister. This forum is pretty quiet most of the time. But it is a good place to introduce yourself to the other Pagans at ECF. I'm a generic Pagan right now (trained and initiated by Gardnerians, but doing my own thing for a while). There's quite a few Pagans on ECF, but we're usually busy discussing the latest thing in cartos.

Bael2212

Jul 11, 2012
Vermont
Its nice to hear from fellow Pagans i live in an area where, i am looked down upon for my religious views, my grandmother who is a hardcore baptist disowned me and cut me out of her will claiming i was a heathen. I tend not to go to family functions any more because most of my family is christian or some branch there of so all they do is try to bring me down for being different. I take solice in the fact that i am the only one besides my mother who went to college and has a degree.

milo hobo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Lake Charles La
You're not a heathen, heathens follow the norse deities! Ah well, I'm a secular mage with a more than passing introduction into shamanism. Thing is, I have to be quiet about my work because both my wife and I work for seperate Christian churches. I focus primarily on energy work without any divine intervention used, weaving the spells as one would program a computer.

Cherinny

Sep 10, 2012
New York, USA
Merry Meet.
I am from Upstate NY. I am a solitary witch. I am not really new to the craft but I am practicing more now than I have ever did. I think the main reason why I never really practiced was my husband. I want to get back to who I am and how I feel. I feel like I have been re-inventing myself since I quit analogs. I feel like a whole new person. I feel better about myself. I am more nature based, I love to plant flowers I miss having a vegetable garden. I have three dogs and three cats. Two of the dogs are rescue dogs. One is a shepherd/collie mix and the other is a red nose pit. The Jack Russell is our third dog which almost ended up in a shelter. Two of our cats are father daughter. The third cat I rescued from a garage a few weeks ago. I named her Patience because she was very patient for someone to rescue her. I smoked for 29 years. I have been vaping for 20 days. I have been looking around the forums and ran into this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread