Status
Not open for further replies.

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
Well - I did nuthin'. That's not entirely true. I did watch some of the leaves unwilt due to last night's rain. That's about the sum of it. :laugh:

I had a distant family member stop by and visit with her two girls. It was nice, I hadn't seen her in forever. Anyway, we were outside, down by the creek and all of the sudden, one of the little girls screamed. A wild rabbit streaked by which made the mom scream, closely followed by my own scream. I mean this bunny was literally by our feet. The little girl said that he bit her, so we looked at her feet and he hadn't bitten but run over her and scratched her! Luckily, the rabbit didn't break her skin, so we just washed her little foot really well and put a bandaid on it to make her feel better. By the time we were done, she was laughing it off, but that was so weird to have a rabbit NOT take off before we were literally on top of him! Have you ever had that happen?

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
So whats been goin on with everyone? Me and the family went out camping this weekend which was fun. Anyone else do anything fun this last weekend or have plans for this coming weekend?

Pic of the entire fam having fun camping :)

_MG_9922 by Ethan & Carmela, on Flickr

Great photo, Dir! Your baby is adorable. Thanks for sharing. I do not have any plans except to continue to get ready for the beginning of the school year. Our school starts next Tuesday... I am not ready! How old is your little one?

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
He is almost 21 months. So gettin on 2 years faster than I could have ever imagined.

School, wow, ya, I remember that :) I hope you get your stuff together and ready soon, next Tuesday is coming fast. Are you a teacher? What age group?

I teach ESL, grades 6-12. I am working furiously to be ready for everyone and everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread