MadVapes Weekly Contest - February 9 through February 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Joel Train

Sep 7, 2014
Connecticut
Am I superstitious?

No but there's very superstitious writing on the wall.

If I lose is it because of Friday the 13th?
No, the contest ends on Friday the thirteenth if I lose I just didn't get picked pretty simple...But it can't hurt to throw some salt over your shoulder in Jason Vorhees eyes he loves his RDAs as much as his machete.

fletcher6490

Jan 17, 2015
Illinois
I suppsose I am. If I don't win it's probably becuase I don't ever win any thing and have terrible luck but maybe I'm just saying I have terrible luck so that the luck god's will feel bad and give me good luck for once. Actually, I try that move all the time right before I'm about to scratch off a lottery ticket and it never works.

Not superstitious in the slightest... if I don't win on Friday the 13th it wont be because it was Friday the 13, but will be because my 33rd birthday falls on Friday the 13th...

Everyone knows that when you get three 3s (333) together that the number invalidates all luck involved in a contest such as this... HOWEVER if and only if you divide it by the number 1 (giving you the magical number 333) then luck will be forever with you and you will win.

So yeah... not superstitious at all... its just science.
20150211_011523.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Are you superstitious? If you don't win, was it just because it was Friday the 13th?

I don't think I'm the superstitious type of person, however I do believe in both Luck and Karma . . . AND - As for not Winning this contest, well since I haven't Won this contest in the past how can I blame it on Friday the 13th - when it has always been Random . . .

YEP - Not Superstitious - It Is All RANDOM . . .
flirty-wink-smiley-emoticon.gif

107604_th.gif
graphics-four-leaf-clover-480606.gif
lakshmi-kuber-puja.jpg

best-of-luck03.gif
goodluck.gif
ladybirdluck.gif

anim_goodluck.gif

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Are you superstitious? If you don't win, was it just because it was Friday the 13th?

I am not superstitious, but I do believe in God, and believe that Angels are among us. I like the concept of Karma, and Luck, and while I believe that things happen sometimes without reason, if I were to win the lottery $$$$$$ , it would not be from luck nor karma but by the Grace of God.

If I don't win the contest it's just the way the ball bounces.

Last edited:

g3n3r1c

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2012
outside the box
This contest ends on Friday the 13th. Are you superstitious? If you don't win, was it just because it was Friday the 13th? o_O

No I'm not, it's bad luck to be superstitious.
If I don't win it will be because I choose not to believe in Friday the 13th, the 12th and 14th will just be extra long this week and the contest will never end :p

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
On Friday the 13th, I like to stack ladders around the inside of the house, so I can go under them with my umbrella open, wearing a dead albatross around my neck whilst dodging black cats around a path of spilled salt and broken mirrors. Just starts the day out right, and guarantees I never win a contest that day.

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
I am superstitious, that's why b4 answering the question I showered and put on my lucky underwear and lucky sox and hit send with my left hand instead of my right...so yeah if I don't win after doing my ritual it's definitely because of friday the 13th for sure.
Goodluck guys!! And thnx for the contest.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread