Mature Vapors (Immature ones too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
It does...thank you. I remember 'rain', that was a looong time back when there used to be something called the 'sun' in the sky. I'm going to google it & see if they have a picture; just can't remember what it looked like.

I've never been to Daytona, but, you certainly hear an awful lot about it. Your entire state is gorgeous - only prob is I hate the heat mixed with the humidity. Made a horrid mistake of going down there in August once, whew, never forget that one. February on the other hand, total paradise!

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
75 is without humidity is Perfect. I'm jealous....I'm sitting here with a space heater aimed right at me & yep, the furnace is on. This winter is never going to end; I'm still waiting for the 'global warming'. Where's Al Gore when you need him? (NOT)!!!!

i didn't say there wasn't humidity....there is a ton of it here in new orleans.....generally 75% or more year round.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
75 is without humidity is Perfect. I'm jealous....I'm sitting here with a space heater aimed right at me & yep, the furnace is on. This winter is never going to end; I'm still waiting for the 'global warming'. Where's Al Gore when you need him? (NOT)!!!!
I hope you jest. Extremes in weather, chaotic, bizarre ... heat waves, freak storms, floods, droughts, blizzards, records high and low temperatures ... these are symptoms of climate change. Al Gore didn't invent the concept, he just popularized it. Quite well, IMO. Has the weather of any of the seasons seemed "normal" to you in the recent past? I suspect not.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Our thread wasn't dead...

... most folk here were out shoveling snow!
whistle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread